CHAPTER 13

"Their back!"

"Is it really them?"

"Look is that really them?"

The younger city kids were yelling in amazement as they watched us walk in through the gates like a parade as we brought in the new stranger from the outside world "Dad?" We all heard a soft voice as we saw young Jeremy all I could see was the amazement in his eyes as he walked up to Kirk "Hey kiddo" was all he said in a huff and just like that it's like our two worlds were at peace as Jeremy hugged his dad "I just love a good reunion" Mark was tearing up I could see Francis from a distance lightly chuckling at the sight of his tearing boyfriend "Ellie?!" I heard as I looked over to see my little brother. I did not realize how much I've missed my brother for being gone for so long "Peter?" I say as I make my way to my brother to be soon locked in a hug "Hey your crying" He says as I chuckle seeing tears stream down his face as well "You too loser" I joked as we just laughed at each other "Cry laughing without me now?" Liam joined in the hug as we just got swarmed.

"How was the mission?" Peter asks as I stepped into my room. I never knew how much I missed home "And my bed" I say in relief as I plop myself down on the bed "No not there" I hear Peter scold as I look up to see a small dog running in shocked I sat up seeing Peter enter my room picking up the little puppy "He was supposed to be a surprise" He said with complete disappointment as I walk over to see the small dog "He's adorable and—" "A Yorkshire Terrier your favorite" Peter cuts in explaining as I just looked at the small doggo in awe "Does he have a name?" I ask as Peter shook his head "Family?" We soon hear stunned at the dog surprise I ignore the call from the doorway as we all soon hear a door close "In her room" Peter calls out as we soon Liam "Woah what is that?" He says as he walks over looking at the small puppy "Chris... my new puppy" I say with a grin as I hold him up to my face "We just got back how were you able to buy a puppy?" Liam asks as he pokes the poor dog soon making Chris bite Liam's finger "Poor baby" I cooed my new puppy as Peter stifled a laugh watching Liam's expression "Ouch... hello— human right here" Liam says as I look at his finger for a quick second "You're fine" I say as I heard a laugh "This is your fault" Liam scolded "What how?" Peter chuckled as Liam stormed away into the living room "You bought the bloody dog" Liam whined as Peter followed him. It's good to be home alright.

A Month Later. . .

"Liam lets go now!" I yelled as I soon saw Chris running towards me "You're not Liam?" I say looking down at the little dog as Liam soon followed "Alright let's go—Peter watch over Chris were off to work now!" I yell to hear a soft hum before we left it's been a month and all interview and paper evaluation has been made towards the outsiders today will be this hearing about Earl the older guy who has been living in secret inside the founders house and under Arthur's protection all founders and leaders are required to be there a few hours early to set up security and the papers for the event Liam being a leader of the Paladin's land they are in charge of the safety around the peace dome where its being held Mark and Francis are probably late seeing as they stayed up the whole night studying the case and trying to get the founders to agree on a new name for their sector "I'll round up the security" "And I'll get the guys" We agreed as we left to our own places Liam left to the paladin's land as I made my way to my first stop the LGB—"Elliana we did it!" I heard seeing an overactive running Mark as he ran towards me tackling me into a hug "It took us so long and it was so annoying I've already had five mugs of coffee and yes mugs, but it was Mia's new creation, and it was good—" "Mark!... what are you on about?" I asked as Francis made it to where we stood just handing me a piece of paper "Suffrage Court?" I read "Yep we finally found a better new name than one meaning no offence I am a proud man of color and race along my gender but LGBTQ+ is just too specific" Mark babbled "So you chose suffrage?" I said still not understanding the term "It's a close and similar relative to the word equality being what my sector stands for" Mark says a bit calmer as I nod "Good job guys" I commend as we walked towards the tech-zone area to pick up Mia.