CHAPTER 8

"Good you guys came" Mia said as I saw Isaac and Mark it's been what a good three minutes and here we are back together again team fail on three I guess "Well not like you gave us a choice" Isaac stood up for himself, hm... smart kid he has finally had enough and decide to stand on his own seems the time in isolation has smacked some sense into him or something "Well we are a team and regardless of the outburst we had in the founders office hall Elliana is a part of us and who ever may have Elli might have Eliot" Mia admits as I cross my arms this is strange act two today Mia has pride and to admit her faults this quick is strange what is going on? "Mia!" We all heard someone yell as we saw no one "Don't worry you're not imagining this voice it's the system" We all heard the voice again "Alright... Mia what's going on?" I ask absolutely confused "It's the system— Tech-zone made these voice chips that only apply to the person and location they worked with the chips that came with our tattoos and keys" She informed as I looked down to my city tattoo on my arm the tattoo was like our way for branding we do not expect the next generation to have a similar one but the chips Mia was mentioning was a way of tracking for security and protection of our people incase—"The chips!" "What?" Mark and Isaac asked in unison "That's how were going to find them isn't it the chips" I told Mia as she smirked "He's smarter than you mentioned Mia... alright the Z-3045 should be there to pick you all up in a bit but for now think and let your mind explore as we would say" The voice said once again as we just waited.

"What did you mean about the chip?" Isaac wondered as I smiled "If they have fish and chips then that would be amazing, I'm incredibly hungry seeing as Mia interrupted my lunch" Mark sassed causing Mia to roll her eyes at his childish retaliation "Well this is important... is it not?" She fought back calmly as Mark just muttered nonsense under his breath seeing as he would lose this small argument "Liam?" Isaac took my attention as I remembered his question. "The chips before you were recruited and given one the original founder of Tech-zone Emmitt Ellis and his partner Jean Morris they were told by Arthur to create what would help them keep track and have a safe eye on the people..."

"Oh, yah I know this... Arthur mentioned that this was done cause the paladin's sector wasn't done yet and Atatiana Sharp has just started training the new recruits... once the entire board of founders came into agreement Tech-zone soon mass produced the little buggers and placed one in each of us along having us have our tattoo's..." Mark said.

"But since some were too young and others were given a voice by a founder named Gianna Hart soon the chip was embedded in what some have known to be keys as the chip does act like one everywhere and anywhere in the city" Mia finishes the story as Isaac just stood quietly soaking in the information.

I understand why anyone would stay quiet our founders history of building up this place was messy we had Arthur Gaiser who seems to have the last say, my founder Atatiana Sharp she is mainly in charge of training and safety and security of the people, Emmitt Ellis the founder of Tech-zone what most new commers would say is the best part of the city, Lisa Rossi some would call their sector the LGBTQ+ but over the days its changed and has still yet to be named otherwise their usually concerned for lovers and indifference their like a court in law for injustice actions around here, and there is lastly Isaacs sector what we call humanity who is under the founder Gianna Hart.

Each founder contributed to making this city— the names are not perfect, and the divisions seem like a mess, but it is better than whatever mess they have got going on in the past world. Soon enough a hovering advanced looking vehicle appeared from the sky descending in front of us confused we just stood there the doors wide open "What now?" Mark asks "Well get in..." The unnamed voice says again "Go on all of you" The voice ushers us as we all pile into the advance technology as we soar into the sky, I noticed all the buildings everything here was advanced nothing here looked old and nothing here looked common you could just look a few degrees to the left or right you'd probably miss a lab or a giant robot or even a jet pack testing. Tech-zone really lives up to their name.