Jimin heavily signed knowing that its really hard to convince him.

Tae - what do you wanted to do now

Jungkook - release. Tae and Jimin smirk

Tae - Okay than we also should get going. Let's go Jiminah. Tae and Jimin gets up to go and started walking away suddenly Jimin turn around smirk to the youngest and say

Jimin - enjoy your night kookie. With that he goes out .

Jungkook just chuckle hearing to his hyung.

---------------------------------------------------------------

(meanwhile at Jeon mansion)

While sitting inside a big lounge area in house, a lady in their early 50s is making a fist of her hand and gritting her teeth and boiling in anger while listening to the news. With the lady there are two more people were present hearing the same news with disappointment

NEWS- The JK is dominating the whole business world while showing tremendous growth every single day. Other business tycoon are trying very hard to know his strategies but it looks like they can't figure it out. Yesterday JK companies has set a record of earning more than 1000 zillion dollars in world's stock market which is the highest till now and it looks like no one can even break this record . Every other business man wants to collaborate and tie up with him but its not easy to get into JK's good side. It seems like they have to really work hard to get to JK.

(Just a reminder Jeon Eunbi/ Mrs. Jeon - Jungkook step mom, Jeon Hyung min- Jungkook half step brother, Jeon Hyein- Jungkook step sister)

Mrs. Jeon- Who the hell is the owner of the JK infinite empire. He dominating the whole world's stock market than how we are suppose to grow our companies. He is dominating the whole worlds market. There is not even a single field of work where he is not excelling .

Hyung min - Mom, I have an idea. Why don't you involve Jungkook hyung in our company. Dad once said that he have a very intelligent mind and very brilliant in business work and stuff.

Mrs. Jeon - Don't you dare think about that. I will not allow Jungkook to involve in our company. After a lot of hard work I am finally able to keep him away from the company. If he joins again, his Father will not think twice before giving him his all money, property and everything he owns to Jungkook. I thought that after Sung mi get married to Jae won that and Jeon enterprises would have been merge but that doesn't happen instead that Sung mi have given her everything to that moron Jungkook when he get born. Not even that his maternal grandfather Mr. Kang and my father-in-law Mr. Jeon has also given his everything to him. I mean wow just wow the day he was born he was already a big billionaire. And now I don't want to lose all the money that Jae won has.

(Jungkook mom Kang Sung mi was one and only daughter of big business tycoons Mr. Kang. Mr. Kang and Mr. Jeon were one of the top 10 business tycoon in Asia. Mr. Kang and Mr. Jeon were childhood bestfriends, so Jungkook's mom and dad were used to know each other, though they were not very close to each other. They just meet each other in business parties and sometime in get-togethers. They started to grew close to each other when they found out they are in same college.)

Hyungmin - Mom why are you calling Jungkook hyung a moron. He is not a moron. Hyungmin said by raising his voice by little.

Mrs. Jeon was already boiling in anger and by listening his son's word taking side of Jungkook make her more furious. She cannot control her anger and shout on top of her lungs.