Chapter 6 In My Arms

Start from the beginning

"If you're trying to tell me 'love your problems'..that means I have to love my land lady..which I can never do" Lucy continued. "You're point?" Natsu asked. "My point is..i'd rather disappear than to love my land lady" Lucy stated jokingly and started chuckling. But the other party...is having a bad temper.

"Then disappear right now" Natsu said with a cold tone before he left off to the hallway, towards the toilet. "What the hell..." Lucy stated as she raised her head slowly. "Whoa..newly spawned demon" Happy said. "Is this still connected to the 'fiction' he got earlier?" Gray asked. "Seems so" Erza answered.

At that, the 4 sighed.

"Wait here" Erza said and followed Natsu.

~Natsu's POV~

I walked towards the toilet with my head hung low. Its still in my mind. I cant remove them.

'I love you Natsu...Farewell' the words she said. The smile she gave out. The tears she shed. Its still running in my mind. That exact image of what happened before she disappeared. Before (Y/N) disappeared. Its still stamped in my mind.

I arrived at the toilet I was heading to and walked in. I placed both my hands on the sink counter and looked at myself in the mirror. Suddenly, I imagined (Y/N) beside me right now.

"You look pathetic, pinky" those words. Those words would've what she would tell me if she can see me right now. "Ne (Y/N)...I just noticed now. Looking at my own face. I think I know why you fell in love with me" I said and chuckled shortly. "But...your face...its still better than anyone's" I said again.

(Y/N)'s sweet smile quickly flashed through my mind.

I continued to smile. But it lasted as a bitter smile. Then it became a frown. And before I knew it, I was crying. "Why?" I asked. "Why'd you have to leave?" I asked again. "Fate, its really playful huh?" I mentioned. "What if Fate just brought us together..but we're not really meant for each other?" I asked once again.

The pained frown in my face, turned into a painful smile. I wiped my tears, washed my face. And look at my reflection once more. "Im really pathetic.." I commented to myself and walked out the door. But when I stepped out, Erza was leaning towards the wall with her arms crossed.

"Natsu, Sometimes, You can close your eyes from things you dont want to see. But You can never close your heart from things you dont want to feel" she said. My eyes widened. "Why..would you say that?" I asked. She smiled a little and faced me. "You want to cry dont you? But you're afraid" she said.

I smiled, "exactly" I answered. "Remember, Its never too late to learn, but sometimes; we learn, when its too late" she said and walked towards the room first. I was shocked by Erza's words. They all struck straight into me.

'She really knows what to say' I thought and followed Erza's steps.

~Lucy's POV~
{just Lucy talking, no contact with other characters}

Natsu...he's still affected. He's still hurt. But of course, its not a surprising fact. Its Natsu's love for (Y/N) is what we're talking about after all. His undying love for (Y/N). I would be really glad if I was (Y/N).

Oh scrap that. I dont wsnt to turn into a demon and die! Oh..uhm..sorry (Y/N). I didn't mean that in a bad way, really.

Prayer: Please dont hunt me!
Reaction: ( ゚д゚)

Back to the script, ahem, story.

I pity the guy, I mean Natsu. Because for the past 2 years, he's still loving someone who cant give his unconditional love back. Its a one sided love on a highly different level. I mean, im experiencing one sided love but...not this much. Im not loving someone who's up there *shivers*