little space [fluff]

Start from the beginning

     I turned on the tv and put on some bubble guppies! that was my favorite cartoon! after five-six episodes ((Does anyone else do that? they lose track of time when in little space lol)) I hear the door open. "Tapnap!" I said getting up. I got excited that sapnap was home! "Karl? you home?" I hear him call. that's when I realized I was still in little space and not ready to switch out. I haven't told sapnap I'm a little yet! I know I can not say anything cause then he'll come to check, but if I say something he'll come up anyways! 'i gots to do tometing!' I think. "Um- yeah!" I shouted from my room. 

       I could hear him walking to my room. 'oh no!' I think. I panic and run to my bathroom. "hey kar- Karl?" sapnap says as he opens the door. I had ran away so fast, I left my bottle on the bed and the tv still playing bubble guppies. "Huh? bubble guppies?... a bottle?" I hear sapnap say as he walks into the room. I sat on the bathroom floor with my paci starting to calm down. "Karl? you in here?" sapnap said, opening the bathroom door. 'how did he pind meh! he was to quiet!' I thought. I watched sapnap look down at me. 

          I looked down with tears in my eyes. I was scared he would judge me! I guess he noticed the tears :/ "Hey! Karl what's wrong?" sapnap said kneeling down. I sniffed. "I sowwy! i-i know what youw finking! its wewid dat I do wittle pace I sowwy! I won't do it's no mowe!" I said, at this point crying. "Weird? Karl, it's not weird! little space is a coping mechanism, and if you need it to cope with something I'm ok with that!" sapnap said, wiping the tears off my cheek. 

sapnap pov:

    "weawy?" Karl asked me. "Yes! I want you to feel safe and happy! so if do little space, then ill support you!" I said. I saw Karl smile behind the pacifier in his mouth. "So you're a baby boy?" I ask. "Hm?" he hums, tilting his head. "your pacifier, it says baby boy on it." I pointed out. he looked down at his pacifier and giggled. "I is youw baby boy!" Karl said. "My baby boy?" I asked. "Mhm!" he hummed nodding. "Does that mean I get to be your daddy?" I asked. I was hoping the answer to be yes! I want to support Karl in little space and one way I would like to do that is by being his caregiver.

       he giggled. "Yup!" he said. I smiled. "okay then, are you, good baby boy? or are you a brat?" I asked. ((REMEMBER NON OF THIS IS SEGGUAL- HE'S ASKING IF HE'S LIKE A BRATTY LITTLE NOT IF HE'S A BRATTY BOTTOM! I KNOW SOME OF YALLS MINDS DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY!)) Karl giggled again. "Good!" Karl said. "You're a good little?" I asked. "Mhm!" Karl said. "Alright, wanna watch more bubble guppies?" I said. "Yeah!" Karl said getting excited.

     I laughed. "Alright, want me to carry you to the bed?" I asked. Karl didn't say anything. he just held his arms out. "I'll take that as a yes!" I said, picking him up bridal style. he snuggled up into my chest. he looked up at me and smiled. 'oh-' I thought as my heart melted. I walked to the bed and laid him on it. I sat down, only for him to pull down so we were both laying down. he was giggling as he crawled over to me. 

    "Hi" I said as he hovered over my face. "Hi :3" he said. I smiled. he laid back down and got comfortable. "Bubble guppies!" he said. I moved where I was laying down facing the tv as I get the tv control and pressed play on the cartoon. "Yay!" Karl said as he cuddled closer. "What do we say?" I asked. "Fank you daddy!" Karl said. "You're welcome, baby boy." I said.

[TIME SKIP<3]

Karl pov: 

I woke up with the tv still on. 'i must habe gone night night..' I thought rubbing my eyes. I looked around to find that sapnap wasn't there anymore. "daddy?" I called out. I had taken out my paci so my words were a little more clear. "Daddy?" I called out a little louder. "Daddy!?" I started to panic. "Daddy!!!" I was crying. I missed my daddy :[ I wanted him back D: luckily Sapnap ran into the room. "Aw, baby boy it's ok! I'm right here don't cry! your safe!" sapnap said, comforting me with a hug. 

    "Don't do dat no more!" I said, crying into the hug. "Ok baby, I'm sorry. I won't do that anymore." sapnap said, rubbing circles on my back. I sniffed as I wiped my tears away. I grabbed the bottle that I had left there earlier. it still had half the milk left. I had started to drink it while crying to calm down. the milk wasn't just my favorite thing to drink when in little space, but it was also a comfort drink and would help me calm down whenever needed. 

     sapnap was now softly and slowly bouncing me up and down on his lap while quietly saying "shhh shhh shhh" as a way of calming me I assume. it worked, I calmed down. I still was crying a bit but I was a lot calmer than before. I still had those hiccups you get when and after you cry though. ((I ALWAYS GET HICCUPS AFTER AND WHEN IM CRYING SO IDK IF THAT'S NORMAL OR NOT LMAO)) "Fank *hiccup* fank you daddy..*hiccup*" I said. "You're welcome, baby boy."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1398 WORDS- HOLY- WOW! UHHH- I REALLY LIKE HOW THIS CAME OUT! IT WAS WHOLESOME AND I WILL MAKE A PART TWO! UM AS YOU CAN TELL MY SPELLING AND STUFF HAVE GOTTEN BETTER- BUT THAT'S BECAUSE I GOT GRAMMARLY! :D WOOT WOOT! ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT- SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! WHICH WILL BE THE PART TWO LMAO-