"What was that ,guys!? You guys just made yourself look like fools in front of Mr.Kim",by now he was so done with his hyungs.

"We didn't do anything-

"You don't talk, nielie", jungkook glared at daniel making him pout sadly.

"Leave it, kookie. I've already scolded them enough. And you yourself know that even god cannot make them behave properly so there's nothing we can do",yoongi sighed dramatically and jungkook had to control all his nerves from attacking him.

"Enough,guys! Now tell me, kookie. Why is Mr.Kim here in the first place?", Hoseok asked and everyone gave their utmost attention to jungkook's mouth, making him roll his eyes at them but nonetheless started speaking.

"Yesterday I saw him soaking in the rain in front of my apartment. Seems like something went wrong with his car so as the great human being I am, invited him to my house", jungkook said as he sat on seokjin's lap as there was no space for him on the couch.

"Oh! So he'll be staying here for the whole day?", jimin asked with a slight disappointment in his voice.

"Hmm yes"

"But we thought we could spend some time with you, kookie",he whined slightly.

"How about we ask him to join us?",jin blurted out and jungkook was fast enough to reject the offer.

"No way I'm allowing that! You people will say strange things which will only lead to one thing",he said as he shook his head vigorously.

"And that is Mr.Kim firing us from our jobs", yoongi completed the sentence to which jungkook and Hoseok agreed instantly.

"We won't say anything strange, kookie. We promise! What do you say,guys?",daniel asked and Jimin and jin instantly nodded their heads as a yes.

"Still a no", Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok said in unison which made the others pout instantly.

"How about this? We'll play some games instead. That doesn't require any talking right?",jin proposed.

"And what game would that be, hyung?",yoongi asked in a bored voice.

"Dare or dare-

"Not this! No way I'm letting you anywhere near Mr.Kim if you're planning that game", jungkook instantly said no but the dramatic trio had other plans in their mind.

"But kookie...though Mr.Kim is our CEO,our boss, he's still young. He belongs to our age group but it looks like he has never really enjoyed his life. At Least to our level. Maybe it will make him loosen up a little?",jimin tried reasoning and to say that he did a great job at it was an understatement.

"In one way Jiminie is right. I've never seen him enjoy, let alone smile genuinely", jungkook was in deep thought which made the trio smile triumphantly.

"But how do you ask him to join us? I'm not doing it alone", jungkook said after a minute of contemplating.

"Huh? So you're okay with this idea? Are you sure, kookie? You do know how crazy that game would be,right? That too with people like them",yoongi asked but sighed when he received a small nod from the youngest.

"I know,hyung. But in one way, Jiminie is also right. If everything goes right maybe he'll be happy?

"But what if he fired us?",this time it was Hoseok which made everyone sigh loudly. Now that was a big problem.

"Then we'll beg him until he forgives and takes us back under his wings",daniel said as he stood up.

"Now quit your negative thoughts and let's go to Mr.kim.",he said as he pulled Hoseok up.

"For?", Yoongi asked with a raised eyebrow and scowled when the said male rolled his eyes at him.

"Of Course to invite him",daniel sassed and walked towards kookie's room while the others followed him reluctantly.

"Are we doing the right thing, kookie?"hoseok asked, though he followed them.

"I guess",and with that he knocked at the door and entered when he received a 'come in' from inside.

"Mr.Kim?",he called to which taehyung just hummed lightly.

"Do you mind joining us for a game?",he asked meekly which instantly brought taehyung's attention to him,more like them.

"A game?", taehyung asked as he eyed everyone while Daniel butted in out of nowhere.

"Yes a game,Mr Kim. Please join us. It'll be really interesting. I could even bet you with yoongi hyung's this month salary that you'll really enjoy-

"Sure", taehyung who was just staring at jungkook who was busy controlling his blabbering friend answered which made not only everyone but also himself to be surprised.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that? You asked me to join, right? Sure I'll join?",he said after composing himself from the initial shock as he stood up.

"Shall we go?",he asked and everyone immediately scurried out.

They were sitting in a circle,all ready for the game and jungkook for some reason, was more excited for the game than the people who first wanted to play it in the first place.

"I'll explain to you the rules,Mr.Kim. First one person will rotate the bottle and give a dare to the person whom the bottle points at. No matter what the dare is,the person has to complete it. And likewise the process continues",he stated as he looked excitedly at taehyung who was sitting beside him.

"So let me start!",he continued and much to everyone's protest,he started to rotate the empty beer bottle which slowly landed towards Hoseok.

"So hoseokie hyung~ Are you ready?",he asked with an evil smirk decorating his lips which made the said male to gulp in fear.

"I'm your lovely hyung,right kookie~ Please keep that in your mind-

"So hyungie,your dare is-",he said and immediately ran towards the kitchen, bringing a rose from the vase which was literally in its dying stage.

"Go knock at my neighbour's house. A lady will attend the door",he said as he passed the rose to the older male.

"I don't have a good feeling about where this is going", Hoseok muttered as he felt a huge urge to faint then and there.

"Tell her 'Hola, senorita~ This rose is for you' just say this in your deepest voice and come back", jungkook said as if it was the easiest thing to do and tapped a high five with jimin while taehyung was really stunned by his evil mind.

"Damn this bunny is really evil. ",he thought.

"Will I be able to come back, kookie?", Hoseok's voice seemed to be a bit desperate but jungkook didn't seem to mind that at all.

"The time is ticking,hyung. Do it within 10 minutes or you'll get a second dare to deal with",he said nonchalantly and Hoseok was instantly on his feet.

"Wait a minute,hyung. I'll video call you. Put me in mute so that we can see it visually",with that said, jungkook pushed the elder outside while everyone except daniel were really excited for the outcome.

"Who's that lady, kookie? Have we ever met her?",daniel asked meekly while everyone looked at the bunny boy expectedly and the evil smirk from the said male just fuelled their curiousity to next level.

"Do you remember that one stout lady in the elevator who scolded us for being loud?",he asked, which instantly earned a loud gasp from daniel.

"That witch!?",he exclaimed shockingly.

"Yeah that witch",jungkook concluded with a satisfied smile which earned a series of laughter in between a whine while taehyung just sat there with an amused smile on his face, totally enjoying the chaos around him.

"Wait, let me just!", jungkook just connected his  phone to his TV so that everyone could see it clearly which again earned a loud cheers from his friends and taehyung could only utter a single word under his breath and this is 

"DAMN"

So?💃💃💃