•prologue•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're joking right?, right ?...please tell me you are" I looked with pleading at my best friend.

Emery Johnson

"Oh come on its been three years!" she exclaimed looking guilty, it annoyed me that she decided to go behind my back and do what I specifically told her no to do.

Stubborn bitch.

I groaned and threw my body onto the couch, "No. it's not going to happen" I shook my head looking doubtful.

"C'mon, for me please?" she pouted her lips and joined me on the couch.

"But he is going to be there", I run a hand frustratedly through my silky brown hair.

"I'll make sure you don't bump into him besides Rodney's going to be there too, he could keep you company" she looked at me pleadingly.

"You just had to date his best friend did you" I sighed, knowing she wouldn't let this go.

"Please"

"Fine, I'll go but if I am left alone with him for more than a minute I will hurt you," I said sternly.

She squealed and hugged me tightly and thanked me numerous times. To say I was overjoyed would be a false statement.

Going to my best friends boyfriends birthday party, and my Ex-husbands going to be there with his brand new fiancé.

Great. just great.

~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, it been a minute 😂😂 a reaaaal long minute. I started this book a long while ago when I was younger, so this book is going to undergo some major editing.

Thank you so much.
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
PLZ