CHAPTER 24

No one can reighn their shadow to stop following them
-Laviette Shaw-
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Y/N's POV

1 week earlier...

when I fell off from the building.

"Akh" a miracle happened. My blade stuck on a rock of this building.
I looked up, right on my right hand.

"Y/N" my name was called, but who?

"My hand couldn't hold on any longer"
So I decided to use all my own effort to live until another miracle happened.

I looked down and felt dizzy.

"Bad idea" I blinked several times and looked back up.

My position is now near to a window. I think my left hand could reach it.

I pushed my left hand to move even though it's very painful, especially on the top part of my arm. Blood were still streaming from the twice bullet shot wound.

"Almost..." My left hand almost made it to the opened window-I thought to mysef that I could reach the wood from that window.

The tip of my left toe until my whole left toe, stuck to the wall to help me push my body upwards.

"Ahh..ahhh..." My chest started to run out of air and I was sweating so much.

The tip of my left indext finger touched the window. But, an accident happened...

"Arghh!" My left foot, slipped and my right hand reflectedly released my sword.

I saw the window was much higher than before.

"Y/N!" That voice again.

"ARGH!" Surprised and pain are written all over my face.
My body stopped and I'm still in the air.

I looked up and felt dizzy making my eyesight blurry.

"Your...Right hand..." Someone held my left hand. He really held me!

"I can't-"

"Of course you can!" He really used all of his body to save me.

"Who are- Mycroft?!" I could see him clearly now, holding me with both of his hands.

He started to pull me up.

My right hand held the wooden window to help me pull my body inside.

Couldn't held much longer, my head fell right on top his chest.

I was still trembling.

I can hear his heart beats faster than usual... Of course, in a situation like this.

"Y-you knew my location from J-Jane...?" I raised my head to see him.
My left arm was still in pain. I think it'll swell.

"More or less, she's very worried about you" Mycroft carried me bridal style, slowly and sat me on a chair.

I looked down. I can't remember how many times I've had been a burden to him.

"For now, I'll cover it with my shirt" He took of his suit, ripped his shirt and I still stayed silent.

"Pardon me" He ripped the fabric on my upper left arm, and wrapped my wound softly.

The pain increased for a while.

"There. Now we get out-" He stopped talking after seeing both of my palms gripped hardly.

"Aren't you always felt burdened by me?" This stupid question slipped through my mouth. Looking at him being this worried at me is a new thing.