CHAPTER 16

No one can reighn their shadow to stop following them
-Laviette Shaw-
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Y/N’s Pov.

An anti-bullet jacket, weapons used exploded just like it was nothing and "Jack The Ripper" who haven’t killed once since the chase has started.

From the way he killed and the victims as proofs, the highest possibility at a chase like this is that everyone involved shouldve been injured by now.

"A murderer is still a murderer, but why is this one only ran without hurting" One question running around in my head.

I looked at the situation from up the building which is more or less placed in the middle of Whitechapel so I can see clear.

"Actually, the view here is not bad at all, up here we can see the skies above" I looked up to the sky.

"Over here!"

I went straight looking down.

He’ll be trapped, all of the roads are full of police and citizens.

He ran and threw a knife to the wall?
He the used the knife as a foothold to held his foot so he could jump away from the crowds.

"He jumps so gracefully – sorry" I shake my head.

I could only look at the condition, at least I could analyze on my own.
Since when do I like playing detective?
Infected by Sherlock.

"Goodluck, police and citizens"

Author’s Pov.

"Don’t let that fake killer got caught, better if we lose a client

"Don’t let that fake killer got caught, better if we lose a client. I’m not that low to accept all of their requests. I am the king of blackmail, Charles Augustus Milverton”

Milverton’s order was given to one of his assistants.

"Kay, after you’re done with the situation outside, we’ll meet across that old building where the group of “Jack The Ripper” had their meetings” Milverton walked out.

"Alright, Mr. Milverton" Kay bowed a little and followed him.

Just like Milverton’s order, Kay straight up went to a save place to slowly give help to the fake killer so that Sir Milverton’s name wouldn’t get involved.

Some explosions and black smoke effects
made it harder for the citizens to caught Jack.

This happened because of Kay. He helped the fake killer ran away.

"If it weren’t because of Sir Milverton’s order– aish" Kay nag on his self while preaparing his sniper.

Kay is in position, right foot on his knee, both hands holding into his sniper and ready to shoot with his right eye closed.