CHAPTER 06

*Blood warning*
(This chapter have pictures of dead body and lot's of blood)

No one can reighn their shadow to stop following them
-Laviette Shaw-

Y/N Pov.

I look inside the cabin, and inside layed down a body near the window with lots of blood. I’m quite used to it tho.

“What is all this?!” Two police went up to us

The police looked inside and they were shocked.

“We are the police of Great Northern Railway will take over this case! Now get him!” The police pointed at Mr. Watson.

“N-No! I didn’t do anything!” Mr. Watson tried to defend himself.

He explained that the blood was from a person who bumped into him when he was out from the toilet but because it’s too dark, he couldn’t see who was it. He also just realized the blood after he was near the cabin.

The police seemed doesn’t care and doesn’t want to listen to Mr. Watson’s explaination.

“I’m Lestrade, from the Scotland Yard” Lestrade finally open his mouth.
The police were shock because Lestrade is actually quite popular among the police.

“ That is detective consultant Sherlock Holmes and the suspect is Doctor John H. Watson. It’s impossible that he killed him. Please re-think your decision” Lestrade explained.

“But in this situatio-“ The police’s sentence was cut off.

“Aahhh!! Stop, don’t waste anymore time! The ones who don’t understand the situation are you police, you morons!” Sherlock snapped at the police and cornered him to the wall.

“Wh-what do you- m-mean?” The police was confused.

“I’m sorry, but the murderer must still be here, and that is if he jumped off this train that goes 100km/hour. The next stop will be Grantham and the distance is 80km..” I finally helped.

“We’ve only got 48 more minutes..” William said.

“They’re right! If we can’t find the murderer in 48 minutes, then we’ll lost him! Are you even able to do it huh?!” Sherlock’s all fired up.

I can see Louis was saying something to William seriously, while Sherlock is still debating. Sherlock and William decided to compete on who will catch the murderer first.

“ I’ll join. Don’t forbid me...this one’s interesting” As I looked inside the cabin.

“A-are you serious??” Lestrade looked at me.