YoonJinMin: Cat Boys

Seokjin didn't think he would enjoy having roommates as much as he did. He had placed an ad for two roommates to help him with rent and other bills, since the apartment he lived in was a little too expensive for just him. Plus, it had three bedrooms and lots of space; Seokjin believed that he would be lonely with all that space. 

He received Park Jimin and Min Yoongi, who were housemates looking for somewhere cheaper to live. Their portions of the bills would be cheaper than they were at their old place, since one other person would also be splitting them. 

The two friends immediately took to Seokjin, and Seokjin immediately took to them in return. 

They alternated chores, took turns in cooking (thought Yoongi and Seokjin argued about who was going to cook, and they both wanted to cook for sweet Jimin, who knew how to cook and didn't mind taking the task), and eventually found a routine that worked for them. 

But pretty soon, Yoongi and Jimin upgraded their status from friends to boyfriends. The older of the couple moved into Jimin's room, leaving a spare room that Seokjin quickly turned into an office, but also left room for Jimin's workout equipment. More often than not, Seokjin worked while Jimin worked out. They made good company for one another. 

At first, Seokjin was happy for them, but over the course of a few months, he came to realize that he was very jealous of them. He was awfully lonely; those who took an interest in him weren't what he liked in his partners, so he was rejecting nearly every advance. He wondered why he didn't take anyone's offer of a date; it took another month to realize that he wanted to date Jimin and Yoongi. 

The younger men were just so dear to him that he ended up falling for them. They liked including Seokjin in movie nights, Jimin using Seokjin's lap as a pillow while his boyfriend rubbed his bottom. They would take Seokjin with them on coffee runs, arguing on who wanted to pay for Seokjin's order. Sometimes, when Seokjin was so exhausted that he couldn't wake up on time to make breakfast, Jimin and Yoongi would make his favorite breakfast and let him sleep in. It was nearly impossible not to fall in love with them. 

The only issue the couple had was sex. Yoongi was asexual and, after the first three months of their relationship, confessed to Jimin that he just didn't like having sex with him and only did it to make him happy. When Jimin suggested the idea of an open relationship, Yoongi freaked out a little too much and slept in Seokjin's bed for two nights. He was upset, Jimin was upset, and therefore, so was Seokjin. 

But after those two days, Yoongi apologized for freaking out and Jimin understood that it was due to insecurity and abandonment issues; Yoongi thought that if Jimin found a sex partner, he would fall for that person and leave him. Jimin explained that he also wasn't too thrilled about an open relationship, but was curious if that was an option and that was the sole reason why he asked. Sex was more than just a fun time for the younger man, so he was actually kind of glad that Yoongi was very against open relationships. 

Everything was fine again for the couple, and Seokjin started to feel more and more like a third wheel despite the couple's efforts of including him in things. Maybe it was his own fault for beginning to remove himself in the hopes that it would hurt less. It didn't. 

The couple asked him what was wrong several times, but Seokjin would just smile and say that he was burnt out from work and for them to stop worrying about him. That only made them worry more about their housemate and friend. 

-------

Seokjin woke up feeling unbearably warm and a little crowded. It took him a few minutes to gain his bearings, but once he did, he was very confused. 

In front of him lay Jimin, nestled up against Seokjin's chest and seemingly in the best sleep of his life. He snored softly, the sound quite pleasant to Seokjin's ears. 

Yoongi's back was pressed against Seokjin's and unlike Jimin, whose legs were tangled with Seokjin's, was curled up in a cute little ball. 

After a minute of contemplation, the oldest gathered himself and shook Jimin. "Wake up, Jiminie," he muttered, shaking the youngest a bit more as he began to stir. 

"Urgh," Jimin groaned, shoving Seokjin's chest as he lifted his head, sleepy frown on his face. "What, Hyung?" 

"Stop shaking the damn bed," Yoongi grumbled, his groggy voice so low and raspy that Seokjin almost didn't understand him. 

"Why are you both in my bed?" Seokjin asked as he sat up, the younger men now giving him enough room to do so. 

"I wanted Jin-hyung cuddles," Jimin said, sitting up to face the eldest. He pointed at Yoongi. "He wasn't here when I fell asleep." 

Yoongi shrugged to himself, picking at the hem of his large nightshirt. "I got cold, and maybe I wanted some cuddles, too. Hyung makes me feel safe." 

Seokjin's heart turned to mush at Yoongi's confession, taking note of the way his cheeks turned pink and the tone of his voice was bashful. He really was such a sweet guy; he just showed his love in actions, not words. 

"What?" Jimin asked, noticing the way the eldest smiled at his boyfriend. 

"Nothing," Seokjin sighed, but it wasn't sad, "you guys just remind me of clingy cats."

"See, Yoongi-hyung? You are a cat!" Jimin cheered, voice rough with sleep. 

Yoongi sighed and shook his head. "I'm not a cat. I am no one's cat." 

"Nonsense, Hyungie! You're our cute little cat!"

"Our?" Seokjin and Yoongi said at the same time. Seokjin's heart clenched in his chest. 

Jimin nodded, face serious. "Seokjin-hyung, Yoongi-hyung and I have been talking about this for a while. We both confessed to one another that we have feelings for you, and...you've been so sad and withdrawn from us that...well, w-we connected the dots and...you have feelings for us too, don't you?" 

Seokjin was lost for words. He must have looked so stupid as he looked between the couple, mouth opening and closing like a fish gasping for air. After coming to terms with the fact that this was definitely not a dream, he closed his mouth and nodded, cheeks flushing pink. "Y-yeah. I want you both."

It felt good to say that. A large weight lifted from his chest and he felt like he could breathe again. His world seemed lighter. 

Another weight crashed into his left side; the weight being Jimin now clinging to his arm, his chin resting on his shoulder. "Date us, Seokjin-hyung. Be our boyfriend."

"Please?" Yoongi asked in English, well aware of the fact that everyone found his English adorable. 

If that tiny little "please" didn't get to Seokjin, then Yoongi's hopeful smile definitely did. Without thinking, the eldest leaned into Yoongi and captured him in a kiss. Yoongi kissed back, reaching up to tangle his fingers in Seokjin's messy hair. 

Yoongi absolutely loved kisses and never passed up an opportunity for a makeout session. 

"Hey, hey, I want some too, hyungs," Jimin pouted, pulling Seokjin from one kiss right into another. 

Seokjin chuckled at Jimin's earnestness, humming happily as the younger man ran his tongue over Seokjin's bottom lip. The eldest gladly accepted, only pausing once Jimin showed signs of getting a little heated. 

"Sweet Baby," he lightly scolded, earning giggles from Jimin, "it's bedtime. Come on, my Cat Boys!" 

Yoongi groaned as he laid back down. "Never call us that again, Hyung, please."

Jimin seconded that, stretching out before using Seokjin's left shoulder as a pillow once the eldest got comfortable on his back. Yoongi snuggled against his right side, giving a happy hum when Seokjin rubbed his back. 

"Goodnight, love you both," Jimin yawned, relaxing even more when Seokjin rubbed his butt. He figured he learned that from observing Yoongi during movie nights. 

"Love you too," Seokjin sighed, happy to be welcomed in the relationship he'd been envious of for so long.