Chapter 12 - It was destiny

Start from the beginning

Taehyung looked disappointed.

Does she think he wants her to say “thank you” again?

The only thing he needs is another kiss!

“Well.. that’s nothing.. I already told you..” he said faking a smile.

Jisoo was looking at him as she waited for him to release the grip on her wrist.

Why isn’t he letting her go?

Does he need to tell her something else?

What could that be?

“So.. I’m really leaving.. have a good night..” said Taehyung slowly letting go of her wrist. “If there’s nothing else you want to do then I’ll really go now..”

And that’s when Jisoo realized what he wanted..

“Wait..” she said grabbing his hand this time.

Taehyung raised his brows in anticipation.

Did she understand his signal?

“Goodnight..” said Jisoo as she rose on her tiptoes and kissed him on his cheek.

She was still feeling giddy after that kiss when Taehyung pulled her closer to him and touched her lips with his.

“Here..” he said pulling his head a little. “It’s where you should kiss me..”

Jisoo’s cheeks turned red.

Okay.. she undersands it now.. she will kiss him on his lips starting from now on..

Taehyung pulled himself away from her.

“Now I can sleep comfortably..” he said smiling widely. “Goodnight..”

Jisoo bit her lower lip. He should have said it from the start! Why did he have to make her guess what to do?

She entered her place while Taehyung went downstairs.

“Professor Kim.. ohh.. I mean.. Taehyung oppa.. is the sweet type..” she said to herself as she sat down her bed.

She has never had a day life this in 23 years..

Although she was scared of anyone seeing them together inside and outside the university.. she has to admit that she enjoyed the thrill..

Taehyung was so fun to be with.. and she likes the fact that he is taking it slow with her..

Well.. she doesn’t know it either if he has been in other relationships before but.. she can see that he is a true gentleman by the way he treats her..

She was still admiring Taehyung when she noticed something on top of her sidetable..

A note and an envelope..

It seemed like the note was written by Jhope..

She will never get mistaken with her friend’s ugly handwriting..

She has known him since they were kids.. it’s impossible to not recognize it..

“My dearest Chu,

I know you’ll get mad because I didn’t give this to you personally but I suddenly had to go back today to see my parents. Don’t worry about me and just focus on your professor.. oops I mean your studies..

I promise to pay you back all the money I owe you.. 

Your troublemaker friend “