Ch 14 | Regrets

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

| ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ |

The classes were done.. and everyone started walking out.. I got up still thinking of her.. A smile formed on my face.. "this love.. It really make human crazy... I think it's the most dangerous thing in the world.." I heard taehyung speaking while packing his bag.. I paused and looked at him... "Why do you think like that?" I asked.. He paused and crossed his arms looking at me.. "Oh! So finally listening me..huh?" I frowned.. "I called you three time.. But I guess you were busy thinking about Jia.. and smiling like a jerk" he said.. I broke the eye contact.. "I.. I didn't heard you.. Sorry" I said.. He chuckled.. "Let's go" he said.. and we headed out.. He's my only friend..

"What about the project? Did you completed it?" he asked.. I shook my head.. "Not yet.. I'll start working on it today.." I said.. "How about we do it together.. we'll be able to finish it soon" he said.. I nodded.. "that's good idea.. but where?" I asked.. "It's definitely not going to be library.. I don't want to see you and Jia being lovey dovey.." he said rolling his eyes.. I chuckled.. "It's better to complete the project in my home.. I'll share you location" He said... I nodded.. "But I'll come after 7" I said.. "Why?" He asked.. "Well.. J-"

"Jia have a part time job.. and he joined because of her too recently.." Someone cut of my sentence.. I turned back clenching my jaws knowing who it was.. Chan Yun.. With his squad.. I hate her name coming out of his mouth.. "Am I right?" he asked smirking.. But wait.. did he just stalk her? It's good I'm with her at part time too.. "What do you want Chan Yun" asked taehyung.. as I was busy glaring him.. "It's our talk Cr.. don't speak in between" he said coming in front of me..

A smirk appeared on his face.. "Did you already have her?" he asked her.. "I know that's why you are dating her.. Being honest.. she's the best girl I had ever had..Isn't she too submissive on bed! which makes you go crazily more for her.. Her perfect body-" He said making my eyes widen... this bastard.. I lost my control and punched him before he speaks anything further.. but luckily his minions caught him.. it didn't affected him.. He chuckled evilly.. "How sexy she looks-" he still continued.. now that's.. He's crossing the limit..

I got involved in a fight with him and his squad.. Taehyung tried to stop us but I didn't.. the crowd started forming around.. "Stop it jungkook" Taehyung shouted.. he tried to stop me punching this bastards face who is laughing like crazy even though getting punched.. "Jungkook" I heard her shout.. "Don't stop me Jia.. He's dead today" I shouted.. Chan Yun got his chance to ran away.. I was about to get him.. But her two delicate arms wrapped around my waist..

"Please.. Please stop it jungkook.. Your getting hurt" she said.. I wasn't able to see her face.. But I felt like she's about to cry.. So I stopped taking some deep breath.. We stayed like that.. "I'm complaining about him.." said taehyung.. I nodded.. he left.. slowly crowd started to fade.. I slowly turned to her.. she looked at me.. and hugged me tight..

__________________________________

I was at edge of bed watching her rushing to get band aid kit.. she sat beside me.. and started treating my wounds.. I was lost in her eyes.. which were sparkling.. And a fresh tear dropped down her eye.. I wiped the tear.. but more started to drop.. "Why are you crying?" I asks worrying.. "Because of you.. you bastard" she said crying more.. I hugged her.. "Promise me you won't get involve in this kind of fights from now on" she said.. "Do you think it makes me happy seeing you fighting alone against a whole squad.." she said.. I patted her back.. "But they were the one getting hurt too" I said.. "SHUT UP" she shouted and broke the hug.. "Promise me" she said..

"I can't.. Cause I'm afraid I won't be able to keep your promise.. seeing his face makes want to punch it" I said.. "You think I don't want to? You think I didn't heard what he said to you?" my eyes widen.. "I heard everything.. Do you think I don't regret being with him" she said crying.. "It's hurts.. Hurts to the hell listening those comments about me.. But.. but.." she started to sob.. I pulled her into hug again.. "But getting revenge is never an option" she said..

"I still regret meeting him.. I still regret.. accepting him.. and the most regretful thing I had done with him is.. allowing him to take my purity.." she broke the hug.. "I really wish you were the one to be my first jungkook" she said crying more... I kissed her forehead.. "it doesn't matter if he was your first.. Even I wanted you to be my first.. but.. unfortunately weren't each others first.. I just want you to be my last Jia.. And you always will be my last.. I promise you.." I said.. I kissed her.. she did kiss me back.. but not perfectly cause of sobs.. "I love you the most in the world.. I can do anything for you and your happiness" I said.. "If he will do or say something like that about you again.. I won't hesitate to beat him to death I swear"

| ᴊɪᴀ |

I don't know if should feel happy hearing him.. but somehow his words touched my heart.. he pulled me in his embrace.. Which I feel the safest place in the world.. He's kinda obsessed with me.. but not in a bad way.. Never even once he tried to force me into his decision.. If you'll keep behaving like this to me jungkook.. I'll fall in love with you.. Which I already think I'm.. I closed my eyes inhaling his addictive smell..