匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 15

"That's all, right?"

She looked over at Taehui and Cheetah, who were just basking in the sun.

Dae huffed and checked her duffel bag. They were only going to be there for the few days she would be staying with them. In a while, she would have to leave to the building, where a bus would be waiting to pick them up.

The first group have already headed there that morning to set up cameras and food. and now, the second group will be travelling with the men.

She decided to book a cab since it was in the middle of the night now. She would have to get there fast to pack things up for the team.

After a huge pot of ramen, she checked her things once more just in case she forgot anything, though she had made a list to prevent that.

"Alright you two," she scooched over to her pets, kissing them on their heads.

Taehui, for once, welcomed her kisses, its eyes closed before opening it up again. Dae smiled at him, before turning to Cheetah, kissing her on her head as well.

"Micchi will be here to take care of you two. Okay? Behave for her yeah?"

The dog just huffed and fell back onto his cushion. Cheetah rubbed her head against Dae's patting hands.

"'S time for me to go now. I'll see you two in a few days okay? Love you."

She kissed them both again, and went to the fridge to grab a little on the go snack. She placed the container in her opened bag and zipped it shut, swinging it over her shoulder.

"Alright. Bye you two! Have a good time with Micchi and her kid!"

Dae waved and left out the door, locking it before heading down. In a few minutes, her cab should be here.

You

Micchi

Ill be leaving now

Micchi

Baabe!!😆😆

Okay!!😆😆😆

Leave those two to me

Us*

Ricchi and I will work hard

You

Aww🥰🥰... shes joining too?

What abt mochi?

Cheetah would love if mochi tagged along