charming cast | 7

*italics will be the start of the scene*

a/n : kijun character's name is kihan and rey is leo

SUNGHOON

The script reading went under way and we all got to know how each other act and how they express their own characters. I found Rey quite cute actually. He's very shy and introverted just like his character. The shy maknae.

Kwon Haejin's character was cocky and confident which was similar to his personality in real life, except he's nowhere near cocky. He's actually quite humble. His brother, Kijun, is the same but his character acts like a support for Haejin's character. There will be times where Haejin's character would break down and have anxiety attacks and his brother is always there to calm him down.

Their chemistry together as brothers is unreal. No wonder they always end up getting casted as brothers in dramas.

Me and Jake? Umm, it was kinda..exciting. Since they think we were acting, I could 'act' like I have a crush on him but in reality it's already more than that. Jake's character, Taesung, is a nice guy and immediately fell in love with Haebom.

That was before he remembered who Yoo Haebom was to him that he decided to keep a close eye on his childhood best friend. One thing led to another and they found themselves falling in love with one another.

It's pretty cute and I'm already excited to show people what I got as an actor.

It's been two days and we're already starting with the filming. I memorised my lines all night for two days straight, occasionally calling Jake so we could practice our lines together.

"We're going to start with Sunghoon and Jake."

"Guys, get ready.", Jaehee informed us as we nodded at the same time.

The stylist put on the final touches on my makeup and smiled, patting my shoulder.

"All done."

I smiled and thanked him, going to the set, in front the cameras as Jake followed me.

The first scene we were acting in was when Taesung meets Haebom for the first time at the music show. Haebom would go around to promote his group's debut album by giving cds to everyone.

That's when he stops at Insecret's room, Taesung's group.

"Come on Haebom you can do this.", Haebom whispered encouraging words to himself as he moved to open the door.

He opened the door but the door opened first and because he didn't expect it, he fell.

"Ow..", He winced as he felt a stinging at his elbows.

"You okay?", A deep australian voice rang out which made Haebom freeze.

He landed on Jo Taesung. Main vocalist of Insecret.
Taesung held Haebom's arms, checking to see if he was hurt. Haebom quickly realised what position he was in and hurriedly stood up. Taesung watched on with raised brows.

He bowed ninety degrees which shocked Taesung.

"I'm sorry sunbaenim. I should've knocked and watched where I was going."

Coincidentally, they were in the room alone. Taesung's members were already out onto the stage. Taesung stood up and brushed his outfit. All while Haebom was still bowing.

"Stand straight.", he said with a firm voice which made Haebom obey immediately.

It made him smile. This boy is cute, he thought.

"You called me sunbaenim. Are you an idol?", he almost facepalmed after seeing the cds scattered on the ground when they fell.

"Y-Yes! I'm Allen from Noble. We're h-having our de-debut today and I-", He scrambled to pick one cd from the ground and handed it to Taesung.

"What am I supposed to do with this?", He asked, a bit too cold which he regretted when he saw the reaction.

Haebom looked into his eyes, his own eyes wide and nervous.

"I-I just wanted to give every group our new album.."

Taesung took the cd out of Haebom's hand and looked at it.

"A trio group?"

"Yes!", Haebom suddenly said with a enthusiastic voice.

Taesung smiled and nodded. Haebom watched him with puppy eyes.

"Okay. I'll check you guys out. I have to go right now and you probably should as well."

Taesung patted Haebom's shoulder encouragingly.

"Good luck on your debut."

Taesung rushed out of the room after saying that while Haebom stood there, shocked and happy. His idol just wished him luck on his debut.

It was the best day of his life.

He got back to Noble's room as the other two were already ready for their debut stage.

"You guys ready?", Haebom asked them.

Leo, their maknae, smiled while jumping on the spot while the oldest just nodded.

"Alright, let's go! Noble, fighting!"

"Noble, fighting!"

They went out there and performed after Insecret. Their choreo and song catched people's eyes and attention. They were amazing. Even the Insecret members watched on in awe as they watched Noble perform on the tv in their changing room.

"Woah, Who are these boys? They're amazing!", Kihan said, surprised.

Taesung smiled as he watched Haebom perform. His eyes was glued to him. The cute idol who uses his english name as his stage name.

"Noble. I just met their main vocalist actually. He's that cutie there. Haebom."

Kihan eyed Taesung suspiciciously.

"Hyung, you like that 'cutie' right?"

Taesung turned to Kihan and smirked.

"Of course."

"Oh come on hyung! You're such a player!", It made him laugh.

Taesung didn't want to play around with Haebom. In fact he wanted something real with him. He was already falling in love with Yoo Haebom.