director | 4

Jung Jaehee ^ (Director and 'ex-boyfriend' of Han Ki Woon)

SUNGHOON

I sat quietly in the van, playing with my fingers. It's been three days since the call and Ki woon managed to get a meeting to fit in my late busy schedule and today was the day.

"I'm nervous..", Ki Woon chuckled softly and patted my head.

"I'm nervous too but..Hey, look at me.", I did what he told me to do.

He looked at me with those proud eyes and his soft smile. He always did. He always treated me like a younger brother he never had. Maybe because he only has an older brother.

"I'm sure he called me because he really wants you onboard. It's not like him to reject what he chose. Trust me. I'm his ex.", He joked which made me smack his shoulder for joking about that.

Ki woon laughed and ruffled my hair before opening the sliding door.

"Come on Sunghoon. Chin up and be confident."

I smiled and nodded before getting out and following him to the broadcast building. It's a very well known broadcast center too. Lots of dramas have been filmed by them. Honestly, it's a surprise they're willing to film a boy love drama.

We walked and walked until Ki woon froze up.

"Hyung? What's wrong?"

I looked to where he was looking at and it was a very attractive young man. He was clean shaven and a jawline which could cut through paper. It must be Ki Woon's boyfriend-I mean ex-boyfriend. He was drinking coffee at the cafeteria.

"Is that-"

"Jung Jaehee. He's still as handsome as ever...", Ki Woon trailed off.

He snapped out and continue walking to Jaehee. As we reached there, Jaehee sensed us walking to him as he turned to us and a big smile was on his face.

"It's so nice to meet you at last, Mr. Han. I was wondering what kind of face would fit an alluring voice like yours. I can't say i'm disappointed.", He said with a smirk, his hand out for Ki Woon to shake.

Ki woon was blushing like crazy. He probably could feel his cheeks warming up but it's kinda funny seeing him so flushed in front of someone. Ki woon ended up shaking his hand after awhile.

"Please, have a seat you two."

I smiled politely and took a seat across Jaehee as Ki Woon sat beside me.

"Um, could I get you both some coffee or-"

I shook my head politely as Jaehee smiled and nodded.

"Before we start, mind if I speak casually to you two? It's just how I work. Im sorry if it's uncomfortable-"

"No, it's fine. Actually, please do. I don't really like formalities myself.", I spoke up for Ki woon who was still blushing like crazy.

The height difference between Jaehee and Ki woon is a surprise. I didn't think Ki woon liked tall guys like him. I mean he is kinda cute so I guess that's why he liked him.

Jaehee brought out a folder and slid it over to me as I took it. The title read, 'Idols in love'. Ooh, so it's an idol boy love drama huh?

"The title is Idols in love and it's adapted off a bl novel of the same name. Now, there's no need to read the original because my script writer didn't adapt the story exactly, just some important bits.", I nodded, understanding and flipped through the script.