"I think that's a good idea don't you Susan, that Meghan doesn't take what you've offered her."

Meghan did her best to not show surprise at seeing her sister Lucy and her husband Louis. She recognised them from photos her father showed her.

Susan becomes flustered, "Lucy what are you doing here. I mean who are you?"

"Cut the crap you lied to me. I hated my father because of a lie and my sister died knowing I was rude to her. I couldn't protect her but I'm damn well going to protect Meghan and Sarah."

"What are you talking about?" Ask Meghan .

People were now listening to the conversation, "She killed my sister and I'm going to prove it if it's the last thing I do." A collective gasp could be heard as Susan gives Lucy a deadly stare.

Meghan starts hyperventilating,  "Mum what's going on?"

"I don't know darling this woman is clearly mad."

Lucy grabs Susan by her hair and forcefully grab her right hand as Susan tries to fight back but Lucy keeps a tight grip on her. Suddenly the music was off and people were shouting call the police, someone call the police.

Meghan watches as Lucy drags her mother by the hair and parades her for everyone to see. "You're hurting me you ..."

Lucy slaps Susan hard enough to leave a bruise as Wanda and her father comes to see what was going on. "Hi daddy."

Susan pales, "That's your father."

"Cut the crap you know it is."

Susan despite being in a great deal of pain looks defiant, "I met him once I think. I genuinely didn't know that was your father."

Wanda laughs, "You deserve an Oscar for your performance Susan dear."

"You and I have no issues anymore she's dead I can't be done for a crime."

Wanda slaps her hard causing her to fall on her bum. Susan touches her face in disbelief, "You hit me you.."

She charges toward Wanda and Meghan stands in front of her mother. "Meghan darling what are you doing?"

"I'm protecting my mother."

"Man this is getting good," Meghan hears.

"Your headache must be really bad you're not making any sense darling ."

"I know the truth Susan that you're not my mother." People were visibly stunned at Meghan's words.

"Am I glad I came tonight I'll be dining out on this story for weeks does anyone have any popcorn?" Meghan wanted to have a go at the woman enjoying her pain but focus on Susan instead.

"Of course I'm your mother I'm on your birth certificate Meghan, as your mother."

The police arrives, "We've been called to a disturbance."

"Can we go outside these people already know two much of our business," Ask Meghan.

"We can do that", answers one of the officers.

Outside Meghan explains to an officer what was going on so did her parents and her sisters. "You all need to come down to the station and make this all official. Meghan we can't find your father but your mother is on her way to the station."

"Can we do all this tomorrow I don't want to be in the same building as that woman."

"That's fine". The officers leaves and Meghan look at her parents, Sarah and Lucy. "I thought you hated me and Sarah."

"No I don't, Susan told me she would hurt Emma if I got too close to her. So I acted like I didn't like her. It's nice to meet you Sarah and Meghan I'm so happy you're my sisters."

"You thought she would go through with her threats?"

"Yes I did, I wasn't mad at you daddy because of Emma. You met Wanda and fell in love with her before you was force to marry mum. I was very disappointed in you though that you cheated on Mum."

"I'm sorry and I hope one day you can forgive me."

"We have more important matters to deal with right now. Oh Meghan you missed something in Paris."

Everyone was open mouthed, "You knew what we did?"

"I was hiding with Louis in a barn outback I knew if Emma was hurt while pregnant. Your mother I mean Susan would have no problem hurting Sarah none whatsoever.  So I made dad think I was furious with him and started looking for clues to save my other sisters."

"So you didn't marry Louis to get away from me then?"

"I love him and I wanted to keep you safe I was afraid Susan may harm me or you. You want to know  something odd she is positive she gave birth to Meghan."