Chapter Eight

SERAYAH MCClain || June 21st 2019
Chicago Illinois, Campbell Avenue

The sound of loud knocking jolts me out of my sleep, immediately causing me to lift my body up. I looked around seeing I was in the bathroom on the floor. Confusion ran through my mind on why was I in the bathroom sleep on the floor?

"Is anyone in here?" I heard India asked, outside the door knocking repeatedly.

I grabbed the counter to help me get up. My head was throbbing so badly, it felt like it was going to explode or something. Now I know what it feels like to have a hangover. Never again will I be drinking. I don't see why I did so last night, when that wasn't in my character.

I slowly walked towards the door and opened it. India sighed in relief pushing past me. I stepped out, closed the door behind and made my way to the living room. Kiara was laying on the couch slumped with Herbo, and Shaniece was on the other couch with her arms inside her shirt.

I'm guessing everyone just slept anywhere.

"Girl last night was too crazy" I heard Erien say. I glanced over at her seeing she was in the kitchen whipping up some breakfast.

My face scrunched up when I saw that Booka boy beside her. Now I'm trying to see why the whole crew stayed except of Von? He was here last night and we were together. Was I not important enough for him to stay here? I mean Ian do nothing to him, nor say something out of line.

Hopefully I didn't.

"Ou don't make that face folks" Booka gasped, shaking his head.

"Shut up" Erien mumbled, bumping his shoulders "I see you up early Rah, where did you sleep?" She asked, walking towards the table, placing two plates down.

"The bathroom" I sighed and started looking around the living room for my phone. I really want to know why Von left. He better have a good excuse.

Oh what am I saying? He ain't have to stay with me. I'm not his girlfriend, so I don't have a say so about if he should've stayed or left. We're just chilling and enjoying the moment. I soon spotted my phone on the floor in front of the TV and grabbed it. Unlocking my lock screen, I went straight to our messages seeing I already had blew his phone up.

To Handsome face🥰👅:
WHERE DID YOU GOOO??
Delivered

HELLOOO? I know that phone in your hand Dayvon? ANSWER ME!😐
Delivered

How could you just leave me here in this bathroom by myself, knowing I drank a lot.
Delivered

I know you ain't piss cause I tried sucking your popsicle ... I was hungry🤷🏽‍♀️.
Delivered

Fine, don't text back. It's cool. I won't send another text. This will be the last text message I ever send you.
Delivered

And FYI, this is mad ghetto🙄!
Delivered

I instantly clicked off the thread because I felt my stomach turning. I couldn't read anymore. It was too embarrassing and thee most cringed thing ever done, especially when I said something about sucking a popsicle. Where did that come from? I know he ain't have one in the bathroom, that would've been disgusted to eat food in such place.

"I'm telling y'all last night was so funnn" India expressed, entering the living room with Durk following behind her "I got so drunk, I barely remembered what happened, but anyways we finna head out"