Chapter Seven

SERAYAH MCClain || June 20th 2019.
Chicago Illinois, Campbell Avenue

"Did y'all listen to Tink new album? That bitch hitting. Every song on there is basically how I felt and she got me thinking we were messing around with the same damn nigga" Kiara expressed, grabbing the bowl of grapes off the table.

"You know I listened to it and I thought I was the only one who was thinking that. Like how that bitch know what I be going through with my nigga?" Erien scrunched up her face.

"Y'all bitches are soooo slow, like oh my GOSH" Myla laughed, slurring over her words. She was clearly drunk already and ion like that cause this sleepover thingy just started.

Yes I still call them sleepovers. We just not too long ago made it to Erien's house. This was basically a last minute thing. Her mother went out of town meaning she has the house to herself. She called us over and here we are currently in the living room talking about some of everything and eating.

"How we slow though?" Erien asked "We just trying to see how she know what we be going through with our nigga?"

"I'm saying the song Different hits different" Kiara shrugged, lifting up from the couch. She went over towards the TV and clicked YouTube "This is the most replayed song on the album. Y'all should listen to it" she pointed at me and Myla.

"I'll get into it lata maybe" I said, lying through my teeth. I was not interested in listening to no Tink album, I don't even know who that is.

"Why wait later when I'm finna play the whole thing now?" Kiara smirked, swiping her hand under her chin.

"Please don't! I'm not trying to hear no sad shit and get in my feelings" Myla frowned "Cause then, imma have to call up Polo and bring up some shit that probably happened 3 months ago"

"And that's exactly what we want you to do" Erien laughed. "Then afterwards we can shake some ass" She got up from the couch and started twerking. For a skinny little girl, she sure knew how to dance.

"YESSS BITCH WE GONE BE SHAKING ASS ALL FUCKING NIGHT" Kiara yelled "That's after we drink and get in our feelings"

"Why we gotta drink though?" I asked, folding my arms. Alcohol is no nasty, how do they enjoy drinking that mess?

"Why shouldn't we? It's the number 1 starter pack to having fun at a party. Now get up, we finna take some shots" she said.

Sighing, I lifted up from the couch and followed them into the kitchen. There is no way I'm finna drink with them. Something told me I could've went with my first mind and go with Von to his crib. But that would've been suspicious. Kiara is super nosy and I wasn't trying to risk that, so I passed. Only for tonight, I'll see him tomorrow.

Me and him has gotten closer and closer these pass few days. He'll come pick me up when I'm on break and we'll just chill, you know do what regular people do when their trying to get to know one another. It's been going good and Ian complaining cause I really like that murder.

Crazy that I use to dodge so many good guys and here I am finna settle for the worse. I only say worse because of his persona. And he also got plenty of girls thirsting over him. Do I really think this guy is going to pick me out of every girl in Chicago? Well I'm kind of hoping.

But I'm not letting my guards down. I'm just going with the flow. If he wants to take things up a notch he'll tell me like he said.

"Okay ladies we have two bottles of Patron and 2 bottles of pink Whitney" Kiara announced, showing off the liquor bottles. That's too much if you ask me, but I guess that's why nobody asked me.