Taemin

"Mew, stop moping around. "

"Shut up, Sarawat. "

"Why the hell are you shouting at me?"

"It's all your fault."

"How? "

"You told me that stupid lie."

"At that time I didn't know it was a lie."

"You should have verified it before telling me."

"Shouldn't you've verified it before breaking up with Gulf? "

"I trust you completely."

"I know but if you like him shouldn't you trust him completely too? "

"I don't like him."

"Mew, let's stop this pretending game of yours. It's getting on my nerves. I told you in the beginning this fake dating was stupidest idea you ever had but you wouldn't listen to me."

"It was necessary at that time. You know how Eva was."

"Who are you trying to fool here? You could have handled Eva on your own. You didn't have to involve Gulf in all this. Why did you get him involved in  this if you were going to push him away like that?"

"I didn't m-mean to h-hurt him at all."

"Still you did. Mew, what are you going to do now?"

"I'll apologize to Gulf."

"Do you think he will forgive you? "

"I don't think he will but I'll do everything I can to make him forgive me."

"Mew, do you like him? If not, then don't try to mess with his life. He has suffered enough because of us. I'm guilty too because I am the one who created that misunderstanding. I'll apologize to him because I did him wrong."

"Sarawat, I'm not sure what I want. But I'm sure I don't want to hurt him anymore."

"He has been through enough. He loved you a lot but you hurt him too much. Sort out your feelings first. Your half baked attempts would only further hurt him. "

"I understand what you are saying. It's not that easy."

"Is it because he is a boy? "

"That's not an issue. I'm not homophobic or anything."

"Then what's the problem? I don't understand. You like spending time with him, you care about him so much, you worry about him, you get jealous over him so what's stopping you from asking him out? Why did you go through this foolish fake dating charade? Why didn't you date him for real? "

"I couldn't."

"Why not?"

"My brother loved Gulf."

"Wayo? He's already in relationship with Pha. I don't think he loved Gulf. They were just good friends-"

"Not Wayo."

"Then? Wait a minute, do you mean Taemin? "

"Yes."

"But..... How..... I don't get it. "

"It's frightening how people we love so dearly are taken away from us in matter of minutes. We shared a bond, very precious one it was, the way we could feel each other's mood. Yet I never picked up how lonely he was, I never knew he was going through so much.

I, just like everyone else, was fooled into believing his fake smiles and faux cheerful disposition. Tuesday it was, I remember it so clearly, like someone has carved it in my memory,I went to wake him up, and there he was covered in blood, everything was crimson and I remember screaming and I kept screaming until I passed out.