Tharn Type

Mew contacted Sarawat asked him for help. He didn't disclose the fact that Gulf was getting abused because it was just personal matter. It wasn't upto Mew to tell others.

"Hey Wat, I need your help."

"What's up? "

"One of my friend is victim of domestic violence."

"Are you serious? Who is it?"

"I'm serious but I can't tell you who it is."

"Mew, this is serious. Who is abusing them? Boyfriend/girlfriend?"

"I don't know. I have absolutely no idea what's actually going on. "

"Mew, talk to them. We may have to involve police. It's not a small matter."

"I know. I will talk to him. How should I approach the subject? He never even indicated he was getting abused. I think he wants to hide it."

"Most of the victims are scared to tell others or seel help. They at times blame themselves for the abuse or try to rationalize the abuse. It's a sensitive matter and we can't make any mistakes. First of all we need to know who is abusing him."

"Yes, I'll have to get professional help. What if it's his family? "

"Mew, that would hell lot worse. It would be quite difficult to prove the abuse if the guy refuses to press charges. He must be an adult by now, right? "

"Yeah, he is."

"So he doesn't have to stay with his family. He's legally adult so getting him out of that environment can work."

"Wat, I'm scared. I don't want to make things worse for him. I want to protect him but I'm unable to do so."

"I know it's hard but let's not give up yet. First try to coax him in telling you about his family. And there's possibility it's his bf or gf."

"He's gay."

"Okay then maybe we should look into his boyfriend."

Mew suddenly remembered he was the boyfriend in question, "He is single right now."

"Then it could be an ex."

"I think so too."

"Get the names. I'll run a background check."

"Wat, you don't have to. I'll manage."

"Mew, I don't know who the guy is but he's in trouble and must be scared as hell. He needs help and we are going to help him. That's it."

"Thanks Wat for making it so simple."

"Sometimes it is as simple as that. Someone needs your help, you help them. "

"You know that I love you, don't you?"

Sarawat chuckled at that, "I love you too, bro."

Gulf was chilling at home when he got a call from Jimin.

"Hi, Gulf. How are you? "

"I'm good. What about you? "

"I'm okay too. Did you confront Mew?"

"No I didn't. Look Jimin, I don't think. Mew would do anything like that. He genuinely cares about me."

"I'm not saying he doesn't care about you. He does. It's so obvious."

"Then why would he lie to me?"

"To Mew his pride is everything. He would never let anyone hurt his pride. Getting you to confess to him is about his ego."