Prank

It had been a week since Mew had kissed him. Gulf had avoided him at all cost, not that they crossed path frequently anyway. Gulf had an internal battle going on. He didn't want to admit that he liked the kiss. He wasn't into Mew. He had never considered him as potential fling and as far as he could tell Mew seemed like forever kind of guy. And he didn't do forever so they shouldn't get mixed.

Gulf gave up on wooing Wayo because he was already into someone and that someone was one of the person Gulf respected a lot.

"Hey, what are you thinking? " Tine was sure something was bugging Gulf but he wouldn't tell him.

"It's nothing. So where are we going for the college trip? "

"Lonavla. I bet it is going to be fun."

"Yeah, so which departments are we going to go with? "

"Medical."

"Okay, Thanya belongs to that department right? "

"What about Wayo?"

"I won't hit on him anymore."

"Why? "

"Got bored and he's too innocent. Don't wanna make him cry."

"Oh really? Or maybe he's brother of Mew that's why you are backing off? "

"Bullshit. I'm not afraid of Mew. I can handle him if I have to. It's just that Wayo likes Pha and I think Pha also has soft spot for him. Anyway I can get anyone I want."

"Gulf, don't hit on anyone. Let's just enjoy the trip in peace."

"It won't be me who will be hitting on her. I'm sure she will be all over me soon."

"You are too proud."

"Nah, I'm just stating facts. "

"You really are a heartbreaker."

"I just have lots of love to give."

"Will there ever come a person in your life who will make you fall for them completely that you won't ever look at anyone else. "

"Nah, there's zero percent chance of that happening. I fall in love quite easily."

"And out of it too."

The trip started perfectly but soon turned into disaster for Gulf. He had to share room with Mew and he couldn't get anyone to switch with him. He asked Mew to find another room but the guy ignored him completely. It was irritating the hell out of him. He wasn't sure he could handle being so close to Mew but he obviously wouldn't accept it.

After dinner they played few games to break the ice. Soon it was time to sleep so everyone went back to their rooms.

Gulf quickly showered and went to sleep. Mew came back a little later and went to bath. Gulf had an idea. Pranking Mew would be so much fun. After the stunt he had pulled last time. It would serve him right.

Gulf saw Mew's phone lying on the table. He had seen Mew open the lock few times so he unlocked it easily. He typed a message to Aria, his classmate, who already had a boyfriend.

"Mark, it's Mew Suppasit here. I have been meaning to tell you something for a long time but never had courage to. But I think it's time I let you know that I have feelings for you. I love you so much. You are beautiful and kind. I can't wait to get my hands on you. You keep me awake at night. I keep fantasizing about you all the time. I know you already have a gf but it's no problem for me. I don't mind sharing. She doesn't have to know about us. We can keep it a secret if you like. I promise you will enjoy your time with me. So wanna try it with me?"

Gulf hit send. He couldn't help snickering. He deleted the chat and placed the phone where it had been.

Next Morning

Everyone was eating breakfast when Mark and Aria( his gf) came and started shouting at Mew. Mew was flabbergasted. He didn't understand what was wrong. He had never talked to these people and yet they were here insulting him.

"Mew, what a jerk you are. How dare you say that to me." Mark shouted.

"What are you talking about? "

"Don't act like you don't know anything, you creep."

"How dare you message my bf? Disgusting piece of trash."

"Stop. I have no idea what you are on about. "

Mark showed him the message and punched him in face. Mew staggered back few steps but didn't retaliate. He was shocked when he read the message. It was sent from his number so he couldn't really blame these two. It must have been creepy to get such message from a complete stranger. He obviously hadn't sent it so the question was who had.

"Get lost faggot. Don't you dare to come near us ever." Mark and Aria left after hurling lots of abuses and insults at Mew.

Gulf wanted to run away. His little joke went too far. He had never thought Mark and Aria would create such a scene. He watched Mew's indifferent expression and was sure he must be hurting inside. It must be so humiliating. Gulf wanted to punch himself. Why the hell did he sent that message?  He wanted to go and apologize to Mew but was afraid he would get punched in return.

Gulf didn't have courage to go to their room and confront Mew. He was sure Mew must have realized it was Gulf who had sent that message. What if he beat him to pulp? Gulf shuddered at the thought. He took a deep breath and went to their room.