The sleepover

The three of us finally arrived at the house of mikos host family.

We got out of Bulkheads alt and watched him drive away, befor finally ringing the doorbell.

Out stepped mikos host mother, smiling kindly at us.

"Miko, Kathrin its nice see your here. We allready set up the guest mattress in mikos room and bougt some snacks. We gotta go on a business trip for a few days but hope you two have fun. Bye now girls"

"Bye" Miko and I said at the same time.

As soon as the left thoug, we saw bulkhead drive back into the driveway.

Miko gave me a confused look, as i just shruged befor going out to see what the green wrecker was doing here.

Miko followed close behind, being the one to speak for us.

"Bulk? What are you doing back so soon?" Miko asked whit concern about the sleepover getting ruind.

"Curbside duty" Was all bulkhead replied whit befor activating his holoform and stepping out of his alt.

"Why dont you come in?" I asked quietly, exciting Miko greatly, knowing she could get bulk to join and tell us awsome storys.

Bulkhead smiled and nodded befor following miko inside, as i stayed at the back going inside last as i saw a flash of blue and red.

I quickly checked every possible fate in my book to see if i could found out more.

At last i found two chapters whit allmost identical writing.

'Knockout? Breakdown? Arnt they decepticons? What in the name of the creator are they doing around here?!'

Quickly yet silently i formed a plan in my head to avoid a confrontation between them and us. I just cant let bulkhead or miko notice them, this is not set in the stars.

Just then i felt a larg hand on my shoulder, and saw bulkhead looking down to astablish Eyecontact.

"Are you allright kiddo?" Bulkhead asked in concern at my sudden freezing in place.

I blink a couple of times befor nodding, to assure him of my wellbeing.

He looks suspiciously befor pushing me twords mikos room.

"Miko and I were waiting for you in her room but you never showed, i thought you might have run of." Bulkhead explained while pushing me trough the open door and down on the mattress, befor sitting behind me and pressing my back against his chest.

I was slightly confused by this, but it didnt matter.
It just makes it easier to distract the two.

I seem to have a bad habit of zoneing out, because the next thing i know, theres suddenly a bowl of crisps being held  in front of me, whit a movie playing on the TV. (Action offcours)

Bulkhead shakes the bowl a little to get my attention, so might take some.

His 'plan' was simple! Offer me food making me pull down my mask to eat, Revealing my face to him.

Sadly i allready know of this plan, and wasn't gonna make it that easy for him.

I took one of the crisps out of the bowl, and carefully lifted my mask ever so slightly, to the point of where the long part covering my throat was hovering just nearly above the skin. I swiftly and effortlessly slipped the crisp under neath and up to my mouth, befor dropping the mask to lay against my throat again as i eat.

I snickered knowing i just messed up his intire plan by doing something unexpected.

Meanwhile bulkhead just looked down at me in slight shook, while miko wo was watching the whoule scenario play out, was now laying down holding her stomach while laughing like a madwoman.