"So what? I've also come from a Mafia family but yet I turned out to be a simple girl who only wanted simple things in life but no, I got fucking dragged into this miserable lifestlye but let's get one thing clear Mr Santiago De Luca..." I stand up and I pull the blanket tighter over my shoulders. "I will not let you run my damn life like it's some damn business deal of yours!"

I turn around to walk away but find myself being spun around and being held tightly in place.

I meet his eyes as I defiantly try to release myself from his hold.

"It's cute how you think you have a choice Bella" His eyes show no emotion as his jaw is clenched.

I practically fume as I make my struggle more defiant than ever.

With teary eyes and a trembling lip I meet his hard gaze once more.

"Let me go Santiago you're hurting me" I say softly as I feel the wall I built begin to crumble around me.

He immediately let's me go with worry and concern in his eye.

"Bella..." He begins but I hold my hand up to stop him.

"No. Don't even. I'm going to bed I'm tired and I don't want to hear it" I say as I do just that.

The real side of Santiago was shown tonight which will always be the ruthless Mafia King.

...

The sound of the birds chirping awakes me from my slumber, my eyes slowly adjusting from the brightness of the day light. I sat up leaning against the headboard thinking about what occurred last night, Santiago just makes me so mad sometimes. Scratch that he makes me mad all the damn time, I still can't believe I was falling for his charade that he started caring for me.

I throw the blanket of me and I'm suddenly met with coldness, I hurried to the bathroom and then back into the covers.

I suddenly noticed there's a card and a single red rose on the night stand.

I picked both the note and rose off the night stand and I smelt the rose while opening the card frowning as I read what was inside.

I'm Sorry :(
~ S.DL

Written in Santiago's fancy handwriting, I got to admit for such an arrogant asshole he has such pretty handwriting.
I scoff to myself while placing the card and rose back onto the night stand, I then got up to go have a shower.

Once I was out of the shower I grabbed my white fluffy robe. No. Let me rephrase that, Santiago's white fluffy robe. What? I like it, it's warm and he doesn't even use it so I'm doing him a favour.

I sat by the dresser as soon as I i finished put my make up on and suddenly my phone rings.

Eric?

"Hellooo?" I say as I put my foundation bottle down.

"Bellaaaaa" she shouts into the phone and I cringe.

"Ouch"

"My bad, sorry" I can hear the smugness in his voice and I shake my head.

"Why are you shouting?" I asked curiously.

"Isabella. Bella . My Bestest Friend in the whole wide world..."

"Spill." I roll my eyes at him obviously he can't see me but I just had too.

"What?" He asks innocently and I hold back a scoff.

"Please don't act all innocent I've known you since we was in our diaper days, don't fool me by this non existence innocence" I roll my eyes once again.