Chapter 14

I S A B E L L A.

Annoyed is an understatement of how I feel.

The guts this guy has making me fall for his sweet and charming act whereas his got me as a sideline.

Hell No!

I paced the room into the early hours of the dawn seeing as I couldn't sleep and this idiot fell asleep without even damn bothering.

I grabbed my gown, a blanket and made myself comfortable in the cold outside on the balcony as I watched the sky tell it's story above me.

I never imagined even in my wildest dreams that this is how my life would have turned out.

All I wanted was to live a simple life, despite my rich upbringing and tortured broken past but look at me now I'm getting married to the freaking mafia king for godsake.

I huff as I fold my arms over my bossom.

So much for simple...

S A N T I A G O.

I'm very much awake, I heard Isabella pace through the room we shared until I heard the sliding door to the balcony open and close.

After the tension that built between us I couldn't bring myself to face her after dinner so I faked being asleep and almost gave my own cover up when she undressed me and tucked me in.

She is fucking perfect and I'm fucking screwing it up.

It's true what they say... 'you never know what you want until you have it.'

And what I want is Isabella and only Isabella.

I was positive that she was outside as I sat up and glanced out the door.

Her breath could be seen in the cold air as the darkness of night gave way to the dawn of day.

Is she fucking insane she going to catch a cold!!

Grabbing a blanket, I was on my feet within seconds before I stopped myself.

I'm fucking losing it... I need to cool my shit and get it under control.

Pulling on some sweatpants and a T-shirt I wrap the blanket around my shoulders and walk outside to join Bella.

I S A B E L L A.

I heard the door slide open and I sighed.

I'm not letting this go and he may run a Mafia, the strongest mafia in the world...

But I will not let him run my life as if I'm one of his businesses!

"Just who do you think died and made you god Santiago De Luca?" I ask before he even has the chance to utter a word.

"Excuse me? What is that supposed to mean Isabella?" He asks as he takes a seat and his eyes meet mine.

The damn audacity.

"Hmm let me refresh your damn memory shall I? You finalised our damn wedding without even thinking to mention or discuss with with me!" I fume out

"Mention it? Discuss it? Just who the fuck do you think I am Isabella?" his jaw clenches but I don't dial down my glare as I stand my ground.

"That's exactly what I want to know. Who the hell are you! "I raise my voice now. "Because by you playing this charade with me is really starting to give me whiplash!"

"Santiago De Luca that's who I am. I run the most know Mafia in the world and I most certainly do not discuss things with anyone" his jaw is clenching as he speaks.