Chapter 10

S A N T I A G O.

I stood at the bathroom door and admired the sight of Isabella applying a cherry lip gloss to her pouty pink lips and I felt the familiar stir.

Fuck.

She caught my eyes in the mirror and smiled at me accidently smearing lip gloss

"Shit" she cursed.

I walked over and grabbed her by her waist and spun her to face me.

"Santiago!" She shrieked. "Can you please let go of me?" she asked as she tried to wiggle out of my grasp and looked at me through her masacara lined eyelashes and I had to fight back a groan and from losing the last bit of self control I have within me.If i honestly had it my way I would have fucked her brains out by now.

Fuck. The things she can do to me with one simple look, I'd love to have her lips wrapped around my co-

No!

I fought to regain my self control and titled her head up causing her beautiful Crystal blue eyes to clash gloriously with my own.The world seemed to have stopped and the room around us disappeared as we gazed into each others eyes.

I used my thumb to wipe away the lip gloss that she smeared and her cheeks light up with colour as she turned away trying to hid her blush.

I moved my head closer as my lips hovered close to hers and her eyes fluttered closed.

I brushed my lips over hers at a feather touch and I felt her shiver in my arms, I held her closer as I kissed her once more with more passion this time and to my delight she kissed me back. Her mouth moved in it's own rhythm as a moan slipped past her mouth. I groan against her lips as i lightly tugged her bottom lip in which earning another moan from her.

I let my hands wonder over her womanly curves that drove me mad.

The Black and White woollen dress that she was wearing hugged perfectly onto her body, displaying her every curve and what made her look exquisite is that she was taller now since she had on heels which gave her more leverage.

Thank the heavens there won't be anyone near us besides Ivy and my personal guards in which if they had a death wise then they'll dare to even take a glimpse of what's _mine._

She wrapped her arms around my neck and broke the kiss but kept our forehead touching, as she is slightly panting.

"Don't we have a picnic to go on?" she teases softly and I smiled

"Hhmm, I would much rather stay here and fuck you senseless" I state and she gasps "But a man can only dream. Right?"

She hits my arm and pulls out of my grip around her waist. Oh no she's not escaping so easily. I grab her wrist and spun her around again making her collide with my chest. I smirked at her blush.

"I'm glad that you're coming with us" I whisper as i tug lightly on her earlobe.

I let go of her wrist and smiled as I watch her walk to the huge mirror with a golden frame besides our bed near the large open window, she touched up her lip gloss up and then turned to me showing me her bright beautiful smile.

She Saunters passed me and I can't help but admire the way her hips sway and for a fact i know she's purposely doing that to torture me.

She stops as she gets to the doorway, she turns back to look at me with a grin as amusement is stuck in her eyes.

"You got a little something on your lips Mr Santiago De Luca" she teased and I return her grin with a smirk.

I wanted to growl at her for calling me by my last name because she made my feared name sound so sweet.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें