"More or less. Gonna have a couple of new scars to add to my collection, but nothing that will ruin bikini season." Smacking his butt one more time she tells Steve to put her down. Doing as she requested he lets her go give Tony a quick hug.

Holding her at arm's length he looks down at her taking in her rough appearance. "You gonna stick around for a bit or is this another layover?" She shrugs her shoulders at his question.

Juno had taken to the nomad life with a vengeance. Never staying in town longer than a day mainly to avoid running into Bucky, but also because she felt she had alot to make up for. Both because of Henry and for what she put her adopted family through. "Don't know yet. Figured I'd get the lay of the land and play it by ear. Got anything to keep my attention?"

"Well I may or may not have planned an impromptu party for tonight. Let's go get you patched up and cleaned up so you can get glammed up." He says smirking at her. Tony knew that the only way she'd stay for longer than a night was if she was dreadfully hungover. Clapping her hands she skipped over to the elevator.

"Can't wait, Tones. I definitely need a drink or ten after the last twelve hours I've had." The men follow her inside and Steve presses the button for the medical floor asking her what she meant.

"I'm gonna have to stay out of Italy for a bit. A certain mafioso wasn't too pleased to find out I was a spy. It's really disappointing because I thought we were getting along so well." She shivers in pleasure at the memory of Enzo DiRossi and the things that man could do with his fantastically talented tongue.

"I take it you got what Fury wanted then?" Steve asked her in a simple tone. Juno knew he didn't like that she was doing these kinds of missions, but he didn't say anything out loud. He knew it wasn't his place and he didn't want to push her further away from everyone which she was grateful for. How she chose to heal wasn't anyone else's business but her own.

"Oh yeah, he is definitely in bed with this new guy, the Power Broker. Found all kinds of goodies on his computer." She pulled out a flash drive and waves it in the air before tossing it to Tony. "We still don't know who or where this guy is, but I'm hoping this leads us a little further along." The elevator stopped on the medical floor. Stepping out she salutes them telling them she'll meet them later at the party. Steve waved back.

With a hopeful look he turned to Tony. "She looks like she's doing better, right?" Pressing the button for his workshop he glances up at his worried friend. Shaking his head he pocketed the flash drive to go over it in a bit.

"It's all a mask. I've known her forever so I know when she's faking it. I'd hoped with this time away that she'd find a way to get over Barnes and Richelieu, but all it seems to have done is push her back into the old Juno." They both knew what that meant.

Before Juno and Bucky got together she had filled her loneliness with meaningless sex. The kinds of missions she was taking made more sense now. They were more risky and from the implied sexual aspect of her dealings with DiRossi she had clearly used her body to get the job done.

It would be yet another thing he had to keep from Bucky. It wasn't his place to tell her secrets, but it wasn't exactly unknown. Those kinds of missions weren't common so that meant they were talked about in whispers around the water cooler. The last two she'd been on had gotten back to Bucky and let's just say he hadn't taken it very well.

Steve had to break up a fight between Bucky and the agent who had been stupid enough to say something to him the first time. The second time they'd watched as Buck escorted a happily rumpled woman down to a cab the next morning. He knew his friends were unhappy, but Juno refused to talk to or about Bucky. She was going through a deny everything phase. As in pretending that her ex wasn't even there or had ever been there, but he had seen her watching him with longing eyes.