I need you

Five months later...

The sight, sounds and smells of Manhattan let her know she was home. Sighing Juno stretched out her tired body as she shut down the quinjet. This last mission had been a little rough on the exit, but overall it was a success seeing that she was walking away with only a couple flesh wounds and some bruising. Opening the back to let down the ramp she stands up to go over the after flight checklist real quick. Picking up her Stark pad she looks through it one more time before she can head inside.

Hearing footsteps coming up the ramp a few minutes later she calls out to the SHIELD agent assigned for maintenance without looking up. "Hey Kevin, everything looks good here. Although the hull took some damage on my way out. "

"I'm sure Kevin is all over it, Jun-bug." At hearing the deep voice of one of her favorite people Juno spins around with a grin on her face. She drops her Stark pad onto the pilot's seat in her haste to rush over to give Steve a hug. Leaning back she looked up at her friend taking in his much longer hair.

"Oh my god, Stevie! How are you? Loving the new do by the way." Running her hands through his hair she ruffles it as she takes a step back.

Fixing his mussed up hair he chuckles down at her. "I've been good. Dating a little bit which is nice. I've got someone I want you to meet. Need you to feel her out for me." Jun gives him wide eyes with pursed lips in a 'good for you Rogers' look.

Chuckling he strides over to grab her go bag and holds his arm out for her to come with him. "You've been gone long enough. Let the flight crew take care of the rest, come on." Mockingly gasping in shock she tsked at him.

"What's this? Captain America telling me to shirk my duties! For shame Steven Rogers." She smiles as she walks over to him tucking her Stark pad under her arm. Rolling his eyes at her he pulls Juno close as he leads her down the ramp and out to the hangar exit.

"For one of my best friends who I haven't seen in three months? Yes, absolutely." Leaning down he kisses the top of her head adjusting her bag on his shoulder. "You look like crap by the way. Let's get you down to Thompson to get you patched up and then you can go take a shower and eat."

Wrinkling her nose up at him in indignation she punches his side. "Jerkface, how's that anyway to talk to a lady?"

Turning around to walk backwards he says, "If you see one I'll make sure to talk properly to her." Steve laughs at the look of outrage on her face before running for it.

Gasping, she started chasing after him yelling to the amusement of the agents going about their business. "You're gonna get it, Spangles!"

Sprinting up to one of the waiting pallets she leapt up onto it to give herself a jumping off point. Landing on his back she wrapped her arms and legs around him before clasping a hand over his eyes. Laughing as he stumbles around she gives him a wet willy.

"Oh my god Juno, that's so gross!" He shouts swiping at his ear. Growling Steve grasped her upper body, tugs her over him, flips her around and then slings her over his shoulder head side down. Leaning down to pick up her bag he headed for the elevator making sure to keep a firm grip on her.

Cackling breathlessly she swats his pert ass. "It was worth it." She yelps when he smacks her butt back before laughing. "Still worth it, Spangles!"

Juno tries to brace her hands on his lower back, but slips back down because of the sway of his stride. Knowing she won't get loose she just hangs there watching his butt since that's all she can see. "Is this the new delivery service for Avengers? Cause if it is you've been holding out on me, Rogers."

Grasping onto Steve's hips Juno props herself up enough to look around his body to see a smiling Tony Stark waving at her. "Hey brat, glad to see that you made it home in one piece." Grinning, she sticks her tongue out at him.