Chapter 79 First Alliance

Start from the beginning

Wheatley: I'm Detecting something, Large scale of troops coming in.

BLU: Xerchons?

Wheatley: apparently no.. Not human race either.

Lots of Brown Dots coming in our Territory.

The Combine Soldier on beside the Tree looks at the marching Dwarf Soldiers heading towards our base. The Combine Soldier's Vision connected to the Camera of what he's seeing

*Beep*

Combine Soldier: [Radio] Permission to engage?

BLU replied to the Combine Soldier by pressing his own ear.

BLU: [Radio] Nope, Maintain Observation. Don't let them see you.

Combine Soldier: [Radio] Copy That. Bravo Going Dark.

Combine Soldier Activated Their Stealth that make Combine Soldiers Invisible for long period of time. Each Soldier have already Stealth Activation.

RED: The Durdur Dwarves?

BLU: Yep, About 50k and moving fast. Put all Striders, Tripods, gunships, aircraft etc, Hide Them all. showing kinds of things off world would be intimidating..

RED: ofc it is, Remember those Sci-fi Alien Movies? We are The Aliens here! And I Know This Shit is Right!

BLU: gotta admit with that. I Think The Durdur soldiers must have sent the Rescue Mission to save the remaining soldiers that we took them in as refugees.

RED: I Don't think we don't need to hide them anymore, Let the drunk dwarfs go first and make them say hello, that would be great that they will never attack us instantly on first sight.

Location: Combine Entrance

All Durdur Soldiers Standing at The Big Giant Black Steel Wall, These walls can eat but never use it since its very noisy and can attract alot of attention during the war. Armed with Magical Muskets and riding The Steam Riders. 1 Captain Knock The Wall Really Loud.

Durdur Captain Trooper: Release Our Brothers!! If Not! We Will Fight to The Death!

No Respond for 5 seconds.

Durdur Captain Trooper: That's It! Were Breaking i-

Someone appeared at the top of the wall, a Drunken Dwarf member of the Durdur waves at them holding a bottle of whiskey.

Durdur Dwarf: oh, hey! Its you guys! *burp*

Durdur Captain Trooper: Your drinking?! Where did you get that!?

Durdur Dwarf: inside here.. Don't worry, they are all good here..

1 Combine Soldier appeared Stood Next to the drunken dwarf.

Durdur Dwarf: please let them in.. we have more visitors here and have party here! *Burp*

Durdur Dwarf start drinking and casually drunken walker and nearly fell off. The Combine Soldier Open The Gate and let all the Durdur Soldiers In. The Durdur Soldiers Witness a Grand Sight of The Combine Base. Soldiers Patrolling around, Flying Gunships in the sky and walking Striders on the ground. Parked APC made the Dwarves interest.

Amelia peek at the Combine Monitor. 

Amelia: are those Dwarves from Durdur Empire?

BLU: Yep.

BLU and RED Raise their eyebrows as they saw a Dwarf with a Crown, The King Must having conversation with the dwarfs who stayed in our base. We Sent a Combine Scanner for close inspect for the Dwarf King.