"Hey bro, want a cup?"
Kirishima asks me.

"Whatever,"
Bakugo responds.

Kirishima was about to make him a cup, but then Mina insisted she would do it for him. Once she finished she handed it to Bakugo. He grabs it and walks to the common room with Kirishima following. The blond looks back to see the other three whispering about something, but he just shrugs it off. He finishes the coffee and washes out the cup before sitting back down with Kirishima. After about 30 minutes Bakugo starts to feel weird. He looks down to realize he got a boner. He tries to get Kirishima's attention without the others noticing. Lucky, Kirishima looks over and soon realizes he needs him. Bakugo walks off to his room and soon Kirishima was there with him.

"We can go to my room this time,"
Bakugo says as he walks into the room.

"Okay, how did you even get a boner man?"

"I don't know."

The blond lies on the bed and Kirishima locks the door before joining him.

"What do you want me to do today?"
Kirishima asks as he pulls down the other's pants.

"I don't care, just something quick, I don't want those idiots getting curious about why we were gone so long."

"So just want a handjob? I would offer a blowjob, but I haven't done that before and I would have to be careful with my teeth, so it might take longer."

Bakugo had given Kirishima a blowjob, but he has never gotten one, so he was kinda wanting to see how it feels.

"If you want to try the blowjob then I don't mind."

"Really? Okay, but don't rush me, I don't want to accidentally hurt you."

"Fine, just watch your teeth."

Kirishima gets on his knees and Bakugo slides to the edge of the bed. Kirishima slides off the blond's boxers and throws them over by his pants. Kirishima licks up Bakugo's member as he watches Bakugo's reaction. This action causes Bakugo to shiver. Kirishima continues licking but this time he doesn't stop. He works his way from the base all the way to the tip. Bakugo's breath was hitching. Kirishima then remembers a reading he did after the first time he and Bakugo started fooling around. It was about how to make what they are doing more pleasurable. Kirishima pulls away and Bakugo whimpers.

"Why did you stop?"

"Can you lay down instead?"

"Why?"

"Because I think you might like the thing I want to try real quick."

Bakugo lays down and opens his legs for Kirishima.

"Hurry up."

Kirishima goes down between Bakugo's legs and quickly gets saliva on his finger before starting to take Bakugo in his mouth. He is very careful with his teeth but accidentally starts grazing them on Bakugo's member.

"Teeth Eijiro!"

Kirishima tries to open his mouth more so his teeth were no longer touching him, luckily he was able to. Kirishima keeps going until he couldn't take him anymore. He was not like Bakugo who could take his whole member in his mouth. He starts to suck and Bakugo leans his head back. As Kirishima continues, Bakugo reaches for Kirishima's hair to wrap his fingers through it. Before he could Kirishima grabs his wrist and looks up at him. The blond realizes why he did that and puts his hand to the side of him instead. Bakugo closes his eyes to focus more on the feeling. Kirishima slowly starts entering his finger into the blond and Bakugo shoots him a surprised look. Kirishima just looks back at Bakugo and then hits his prostate. As he did Bakugo moaned, throws his head back, and let out a small explosion as his body shook. Kirishima sucks harder and continues to massage Bakugo's prostate. The blond starts thrusting his hips up into Kirishima's mouth and the redhead had to hold his hips down with his one hand. Bakugo is a moaning mess while Kirishima pleasures him.