Sandboy

Scene: Scarlet's room and Scarlet are in bed. Scarlet is listening to memes about Cat Noir while studying the Ancient spellbook on her tablet.

Scarlet's phone: Check out the hilarious new cat memes featuring Cat Noir. They're purr-fect.

Scarlet: (laughs and notices Furyy as she didn't eat her strawberry) You're so munching on your strawberry normally, Furyy and you haven't eaten it. What got your mind on?

Furyy: The kwami Nooroo's transmission is...

Scarlet: (gasps) Hawk Moth's kwami?

Furyy: Yes. He's celebrating his thirty-five hundredth cycle today... all by himself.

Scarlet: We will free him from Hawk Moth one of these days, I promise.

Furyy: Yeah, have you figured it out about taming the Titan thing?

Scarlet: (abit down) Well... it doesn't say anything about it, You know I promise Chat Noir and Ladybug that I won't leave them, but I don't want the Titan to go on a rampage that brings chaos to the world and the universe.

Furyy: So... you gonna sacrifice yourself to save people.

Scarlet: (abit serious) And to protect the one I love, even I might lose my memory to save them.

Furyy: (sigh) You Know that makes you a true hero.

Scarlet: Yeah, you're probably right Furyy, when will you celebrate Nooroo's thirty-five hundredth cycle

Furyy: Tonight at the miracle box.

Scarlet: Why didn't you tell me about this sooner, Furyy?!

Furyy: Because Master Fu doesn't want us kwamis to leave our owner's sides. He says we have to be able to take action immediately if someone becomes akumatized.

Scarlet: Hmm... he's right. But surely it's no big deal, I mean... if all the other kwamis can meet up, then it's still gonna happen, right?

Furyy: Well, I'm afraid it depends on Tikki and Plagg being able to come. The more kwamis that are present, the better chance we have of succeeding!

Scarlet: But, if Master Fu doesn't approve...

Furyy: Wayzz, Plagg, Tikki and I have an idea; well, it was mainly Plagg's idea. (Shows a blackboard animation describing the plan) Plagg, Tikki and I would go and gather with other kwamis inside the Miracle Box. Wayzz would stand guard and he'd let us know right away if anyone becomes akumatized. (animation ends) What do you think?

Scarlet: That's a great idea! There is no risk if Wayzz is keeping a lookout.

Furyy: Well I'm the older sister of them and I do care for all of them.

Scarlet: We're able to save Nooroo and defeat Hawk Moth, Grandpa Fu won't be able to hold it against you.

Furyy: Yeah. I'll be meeting them at the chimney, I will be right back in a few hours Scar, I promise?

Scarlet: Okay Furyy, but be careful.

Furyy: Oh, thank you, Scarlet! You don't have to worry, I won't let you down. (sorting out her bag of strawberries, picking it up and kissing Scarlet on her forehead) Sweet dreams! (Furyy leaves and Scarlet chucked as she switches off the lamp and goes to sleep)

Scene: Adrien's room. Adrien Agreste is studying geography while Plagg is reading a magazine titled "Gentleman's Camembert".

Plagg: (yawns) I am exhausted. I'm off to bed.

Adrien: Uh... good night Plagg!

(Plagg hums, pulls a sock-puppet of himself from behind the pillow, puts it in bed and leaves through the wall)