Malediktator

Scene: Le Grand Paris, roof. Chloé is recording herself costumed as Queen Bee and as Fiery Fall in the former's "secret lair", with a caption bar reading "Chloé TV" on a strip of corrugated cardboard.

Chloé-Bee: (to camera) Welcome to my secret lair. I may be a superhero, but I'm always happy to share my thrilling life with all my fans. Today, my dear friend Fiery Fall showed up to ask me for advice.

Chloé-Fall: I admire Queen Bee so much. She showed me what being a superhero is all about and always fixes the messes Cat Noir, Ladybug and I get ourselves into.

Chloé-Bee: Oh, please. You would do the same for me.

Chloé-Fall: Come on! Like you would ever cause a mess.

Chloé-Bee: You're right. (laughs conceitedly; Chloé-Bug joins with the same laughter)

(The scene zooms out to reveal that it is being watched on a screen in Miss Bustier's classroom.)

Ivan: That's not Fiery Fall, that's you, Chloé! (The entire class laughs)

Chloé: Of course, that's the real Fiery Fall! (Scarlet facepalms)

Miss Bustier: But Chloé, could you tell me why you chose to do an assignment about yourself? Uh— I mean: about Queen Bee?

Chloé: Well, our assignment was to choose an important person in French history and I saved France. Even Fiery Fall says so... (clicks on the remote control)

Chloé-Fall: (on the screen) Queen Bee makes us stronger...

Chloé-Fall and real Chloé: ...she truly is Miraculous.

Alya: Chloé, it's so obvious that you dressed up as Fiery Fall. You didn't even bother to match her hair colour.

Chloé: Uh... she... just... dyed her hair blonde to look like me. (The entire class starts laughing again) Ugh, you're all a bunch of losers! (looks at Adrien) Except you, Adrikins. None of you deserves to see the rest of my documentary.

Marinette: (sarcastically, louder than intended) Oh, what a shame. (immediately realizes what she just said and looks shocked; the class laughs harder; Marinette covers her mouth with her hands as Scarlet looks at her with a smile)

Scarlet: (laughter) Good one Marinette.

Chloé: Uh? (turns around and sees that Sabrina is laughing just as hard; when Sabrina realizes Chloé is looking, she stops immediately) I saw you laughing with the other idiots; you're fired!

Sabrina: (cries) Whahaha, I betrayed my best friend! (collapses her head on the table)

Alya: How could you not laugh, Sabrina? The whole superhero sitch has gone to her head. (swipes on her phone and her screen gets broadcast to the big screen in the classroom)

Fiery Fall: (on the screen, down in the Métro, to Queen Bee; dialogue from the episode Queen Wasp) You're the one who paralyzed the Métro driver, aren't you? You used your power to create this situation!

Alya: She wasn't the hero; it was Fiery Fall, Cat Noir and Ladybug!

Alix: She had superpowers for like five minutes and went totally outta control!

Marinette: We might not deserve (makes air quotes) to see your documentary, but you don't deserve to be called a superhero!

Scarlet: Marinette's right Chloé, All you did was cause disaster to make yourself look good.

Chloé: What?! (slams table) You will pay for your insulting remarks, Dupain-Cheng and Tacky Songbird!

Miss Bustier: Calm down now, students!