Kookie scanned whole room. There are piles of clothes everywhere. Hobi was staring at kookie blankly, Jin was sitting in middle of these clothes with one or two tops on him. He slowly turned towards kookie.

Jin- hey kookie

Kookie- what are you guys doing?

Jin- playing hit the target game.

Kookie- what?

Jin- he is throwing clothes but only one or two hit me.

Hobi throw the shirt on his hands at Jin. It hit him on his head.

Jin- now three with a perfect shot

Hobi glared at Jin. Kookie chuckled and closed the door behind him.

Kookie- (smirking) excited to go for a date?

Hobi- How you know?

Kookie- I’m coming from Hazel's room

Jin- really? Did she play same game with you?

Kookie- No, I was bit late. She played it with bed and I only saw the results.

Jin- Did she got the prize?

Kookie-  Yes, I sponsored.

Hobi- what are you guys talking about?

Jin- she is ready to go

Hobi- what?? I don’t have anything to wear

Kookie- let’s see. Why don’t you wear that blue one?

Hobi- which…. this…. ohh…this one…. when did I throw that? It’s good but (looking at kook) is this good enough?

Kookie- of course. Try it with a black torn jeans and accessories you like. You have very good fashion sense. And remember you are going with someone who never cared about looks in her life. So relax and choose something comfortable.

Jin- he is right Hobi. And probably you’ll be going somewhere inside the forest so dark colors are more suitable.

Hobi- that’s right. I’ll go with this.

Kookie- okay now tell me where is the place you are taking her?

Hobi- (changing clothes) I don’t know

Kookie- what?

Jin- fun fact. Only Hazel knows the location.

Kookie- I thought you asked her out for a date.

Hobi- I’m the one who asked for the date.

Kookie - then?

Jin- our poor lover boy just tried his luck but he never thought she would agree.

Kookie- what? Are you kidding me?

Hobi- I was scared. So I couldn’t think of a place suddenly. And I accidentally told her that I hadn’t thought of a place. But Hazel suddenly asked me could she decide location.

Kookie- where?

Jin- we don’t know. When he agreed she just happily ran towards her room. I came seeing that and was shocked to see her that much happy.

Kookie- wow, I wonder where is it.

Jin – me too. Hobi when you return tell us about that place.

Hobi who had dressed by now smiled at them.

Hobi- I’ll think about it.

Then he ran outside.

Jin- you cheater…. stop there….

kookie- hyung, we’ll see each other after you come back…. Remember that…….

??- what’s with the noise?

Jin and kook suddenly jumped from where they stood.

Jin- oow…. Hazel…. I didn’t notice you were here…. when did you came?

Hazel- Just now. Where is he?

Jin- He ran outside.

Hazel- ooh. Then see you later… kookie you can look at me now.

Kookie who was blushing at Hazel's words looked her with pleading eyes. But it was too late and Jin had already noticed him.

Jin- Kookie why are you blushing?

Hazel- (playful tone) our little boy got some dirty mind

Kookie- No, I’m not a little boy. I’m same age as you and I’m not dirty minded.

Hazel- then why are you blushing when I asked ' do you want to see me changing'?

Kookie again stared at Hazel blankly and quickly ran from there.

Hazel- Jin oppa, he has to be more exposed to females or else he will die from embarrassment.

Jin- I know, but why are you teasing him?

Hazel- what? Actually I only asked him “why are you not leaving my room, do you want to see me changing?”  He was red like tomatoes. I didn’t mean like that. I was indirectly asking him to go.

Jin- what? That was the reason? Oh god. You are right. He is very awkward around girls. More females? he’ll be okay as the mates arrive, I think.

Hazel- yah, you are right. I wish they'll arrive quickly. By the way talking about mates, are you ready for your mate?

Jin- I don’t know, it’s like we cannot avoid our fate

Hazel- I’m asking about mate not your death.

Jin- Did I sound like talking about the death?

Hazel – yes very much

Jin- oh shit. Both makes me nervous when I think of it. But that is not important now. Well are you making your mate wait?

Hazel – ooh no. I forgot that. I have to go. How do I look?

Jin –  you look great.... All the best....

Hazel- thanks...bye....

She ran towards outside. Jin smiled looking at her.

They both look very excited and happy. I will make sure you both will be happy always...... That’s what at least i could do for you two.

A/N
~ they are going for a date. Woohooo. Nothing to say anymore love y'all.