Coffee in Seattle

Start from the beginning

"Have you been to this cafe before?" Demetri asked me smirking at a lady passing by us.

"No I haven't, I heard reviews on it though," I tell him.

"Interesting, you know coffee wasn't a thing for me in my time," Demetri said

"Huh that's to bad, you missed out," teasing him.

Demetri shrugged and gave me a small smile. It wasn't long before it was our turn to head up. I already knew what I wanted to get and was excited for the idea of a nice warm drink.

"Hi what can I get you," the server asked us by us I actually mean Demetri.

I don't blame her, all the vampires I have encounters they were insanely gorgeous. Their looks seemed to draw you in. It made me think of a moth attracted to the light. If only she knew how deadly Demetri was.

"What would you like Madi," Demetri asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh just a medium size Earl Grey tea," I tell her smiling.
She still was staring at Demetri, hoping for some kind of flirtous exchange with him it seemed like. Demetri seemed amused by this.

"And for you?" She asked slowly.

"Nothing special dear I'll just try that cake pop," he tells her smirking.

"What flavor?" She asked him slightly biting her lip towards him.

"Suprise me ," Demetri said sending her a wink.

That seemed to get her flustered over that action. She furiously typed in her keyboard smiling lightly. "That will be $8.60," she tells me looking to me.

I was surprised she knew I was there considering how focus she was on Demetri. I noticed even speaking to me her attention went to sneaking glances at him. I started to pull out my card only for Demetri to hand her his.

" Thank you, I will bring your drinks out when it is done," She tells us handing him back his card with a receipt.

"Lets go you flirt," I tell him rolling my eyes.

" I can't help it women love me, " as he places his right hand on his chest.

Demetri and I walked to the spot in the cafe where no one was sitting at. It was in the corner of the cafe that seemed to have a long window showcasing the rainy weather. I was surprised no one was sitting here. I placed my purse on the side of the table and took out my laptop.

My plan was to study choreography and finding proper music. I have been a figure skater since I was four years old. I absolutely love it, I felt free on the ice being able to express stories with just my movements. I know since this is my last year as a senior they are doing a big show for it and I wanted my routines to be perfect.

"What are you doing?" Demetri ask me analysing me with his eyes.

"I am currently looking up plans for an upcoming skate show," I tell him moving my eyes back at the screen.

" Here you are here is your tea and snack," The server tells us facing Demetri.

" Thank you, sweets," He charmingly tell her.

"So your a skater," flipping the cake pop bag over to see the server number on it. He didn't seem to surprised or flattered.