11. The Hell

They made love all night and at dawn they fell asleep. But sleep did not last long. As soon as their eyes were opened, love came again. And again. Until a knock on the door made them stop.

********************

Severus rolled his eyes indignantly when the knock became louder. His hands were still on her hips as Regina had straddled him a while ago. She rolled over him and quickly wrapped a blanket around her naked body. Severus arched an eyebrow as he sat up. "I'm coming!!", he shouted to the person outside the door. He turned to her confused. "Why are you acting like this?"

"What?", she stood up alarmed and looked around for a place to hide. "You need me to hide, right?"

Severus' frown deepened as he stood up casualy and put on his boxers. "Are you serious now? We're not doing anything wrong. Of course I don't want you to hide."

"You don't?", she paused and looked at him with affection and gratitude. A soft smile adorned her face.

"I can't believe you even thought about it", he shook his head as he threw his robes over his body. "Are you decent?", he questioned, fixing his wild hair.

"I suppose", she looked down at herself. "Does this count for a dress?", she chuckled. The blanket was still around her naked body.

"You look beautiful", he smirked at her and walked to the door. "Who is it?", he questioned.

"My dear, Severus, it's me, Albus", the familiar voice of the Headmaster sounded muffled behind the heavy door.

Her eyes widened at once. "Shit", she hissed. "My appearance is inappropriate, Severus!"

"You're fine", he just said and opened the door. The old wizzard was standing by the entrance and his smart gaze quickly shifted to Regina.

She blushed so hard that she could feel the heat on her cheeks rising up dangerously. Damn it, Severus! Why did he open the door?! She lowered her head ashamed and apologized for her appearance with a mumble.

"Oh, worry not, my dear", the Headmaster smiled warmly. He then turned to Severus. "Forgive me for my intrusion, Severus. I was worried because you didn't show up during breakfast."

Severus nodded his head. "I lost track of time, I'm really sorry about that, Headmaster. It won't happen again."

"Oh, by all means, let it happen again", Dumbledore smiled as his gaze traveled back and forth between the couple. "I am happy for both of you."

The corner of Severus' lips curled up in a smile and Regina covered her face with her hands ashamed. Dumbledore chuckled amused but then he got all serious. "Severus, I would like a word with you."

"Something happened?", the dark haired man frowned.

"I will explain everything", Dumbledore replied.

"I will meet you at your office in ten minutes."

"Excellent, thank you", Dumbledore smiled politely. "Have a nice day my dear", he turned to Regina and then he left.

Severus closed the door and looked at Regina. "You're still blushing", he smirked.

"I've known him my whole life, Severus", she grumbled. "He's like a father to me!"

"Relax, darling", he walked to her and pressed his lips against her forehead. "I should take a shower. Will you be here when I return?"

"No, I want to go back to my chambers and change clothes. Then I need to grade some essays. I'll see you at dinner, okay?"