10. The Very First Time

When she got out of the room Severus lost his breath upon seeing her. Oh, that would be a long night...

****************

Regina seductively walked up to him like a predator, flirting with its prey. She smirked when she reached him and Severus wrapped his arms around her slim figure. Regina chuckled softly.

"Do you like it?", he smiled softly.

"It has your smell", she murmured. "I love it."

"No, I wasn't talking about the shirt", he chuckled lightly. "This", he gestured toward the fireplace and Regina was in awe.

While she was changing clothes, Severus had lit the fireplace and in front of it there were several fluffy and soft blankets on the floor. At least six or seven pillows were thrown on the blankets, making it look like a nest. She adored it. Her heart swelled in her chest. No other man had ever done something like that for her.

"It's amazing...", she grinned and slipped away from his embrace. She settled on the blankets with a bright smile and turned to him. "Join me..."

Severus removed his robes, his long jacket and his shoes and remained with only his black shirt and trousers. Regina extended her hand to his direction and he took it. When he also settled down she slipped in between his legs and snuggled up to him. The dark haired man instantly wrapped his arms around her protectively.

She let out a content sigh as she relaxed her head against his chest. She seemed so small inside his embrace but his arms were full.

"So...", she broke the comfortable silence with a playful smirk. "You like me."

"Not always but sometimes yes, I like you", he jokingly replied, planting a kiss on top of her head.

She laughed. "Well, I must admit, I like you too."

"How much?", he murmured as he moved his lips to her temple, resting them against her warm skin for a few moments.

"Very much...", she muttered, her eyelids fluttered by his intimacy. She leaned her head back against his arm and opened her gray eyes, staring at him. "Severus?"

"What is it?", he spoke lowly, looking back at her.

"I feel protected when I'm with you", she exhaled softly. "I feel nice. It's the first time."

A soft smile spread on his lips as he moved his other hand and brushed a lock of her hair away from her face. "Do you remember the time we met?"

A huge grin settled on her face as her mind went back. "Of course. It was after the sorting ceremony. I sat next to you and introduced myself first."

"You were a fiery little girl", he chuckled slightly, tightening his arms around her figure. "You never cared about the origin of my blood or my cold demeanor or even my bad looks."

"You were always attractive, Severus", she protested with a slight frown. "Plus, you were a great friend."

"I still can't forget the time when you were dating Rodolphus Lestrange", he rolled his eyes. "You were making out everywhere."

She laughed out loud, her body shaking inside his arms. "Oh, Merlin's beard, don't remind me! He was very clingy."

"Yes, I remember", Severus said slightly annoyed but his expression was playful. "I also remember the time when you practiced Sectumsempra on a Gryffindor student."

"Oh, wow! Yes", she bit her lower lip, chuckling. "What an amazing spell you created."

"Thanks", he looked down at her amusedly. "You are the only one who knows about my spells."