23 | our mommy's past

Start from the beginning

"the best things in life are worth waiting for, yejin. i wish i can kiss you forever. see you soon." laila said.

"my love for you is simply limitless. i love you to infinity, laila." yejin replied.

that same day, yejin told jeon about laila's written willed, in which yejin's the witness herself. she also told jeon about the memory card, however she never say what's in the content and where it was hidden.

at kims side,

the next day, taehyung found out his mother committed suicide. kim told him, this is cause of jeon and yejin. to seek revenge for her mom, he followed his father advice.

also, kim said, if he refuses to do so, kim himself will kill his son's boyfriend in which he hates same gender relationship. just like taehyung's grandparents last time.

the night they met in the forest, yejin was supposed to be there alone. but jimin followed along in which resulted to his life getting shot in the chest.

when taehyung unable to pull the trigger for the second time, kim snatch the gun and shot yejin. shortly after, jungkook arrives and he too, got wounded. (chapter 2)

to summarize in short,

kim hatred grew when yejin and laila had an affair. also he hate jeon to the core, because of him, kims business all went down. so when he get to killed two birds in one shot, he felt victory.

now, the only thing left is his son's boyfriend and the father, jeon. also the memory card.he knew laila must've shared something big with yejin.

by hook or by crook, kim needs to be the first person to have found that treasure. he wouldn't hesitate even if he need to kill his own blood....

(their past ends here. if you are still confused, do asked anything about yejin, jeon or laila, in the comment box here, i'll try to answer and clear your doubts)

 if you are still confused, do asked anything about yejin, jeon or laila, in the comment box here, i'll try to answer and clear your doubts)

the silence in the room was thick.
they felt like a bunch of balloons burst or popped right in front of their face.

you see, when a balloon pops, the latex material from which it is made tears and shreds, which can not only hurt if it strikes someone's skin,

but it can cause injuries such as lacerations, damage to or loss of eyesight. luckily for them, they still have the chance to save their eyes from getting blind.

jimin looked like he was about to cry. his mind running with millions of questions. his whole body trembling, feeling a stake dig into his chest while thinking back to what he said to his frie- no, his soulmate.

how could i say such things to him!? i shouldn't have said hurting words to him-

what if taehyung didn't want to be friends with him anymore? what if taehyung was angry with him? taehyung thought all of them were practically family, but what if everyone had just ruined everything?

tears come to his eyes and even though he tried to hide it, yoongi next to him caught him wiping his face. feeling sorry, he took jimin's hands in his own and held them tightly assuring comfort. dammit do we really misunderstood taehyung!? yoongi thinks to himself too.

namjoon noticed yoongi was comforting jimin, he wanted to hold that hand but now is not the time. so he looked away, and at the corner of his eyes, he saw seokjin was looking down on his lap. tears glimmering on his cheeks.

he moved his chair closer and whispered 'its alright we'll make it right, don't cry.'  that gesture made seokjin lifted his head and their eyes locked with each other, making seokjin heart beat faster and jumped around wiggly (twisting or turning motion.)

awkwardly, seokjin just muttered softly, "t- thank you, joonie." namjoon did smiled back saying it's okay. he brought his hand to seokjin's cheek and stroked it softly with his thumb.

no matter how genuine namjoon tried, he just can't hide his pain expression. seokjin could see namjoon's eyes that was torn cause' of yoonmin. well... seokjin's heart sank deeply to the bottom of the fucking ocean too y'know. 😥

jungkook? do you remember what i told you about jungkook's and chess? he thought his life and chess were very similar and he confidently agreed that he will win.

but, what did chess taught us? chess taught us that with a bad move you can lose your queen. 👑

guilty feelings started overtaking him. his emotion was written all over his face. he even feel guilty about feeling guilty! you get what i mean?

everything he'd done, it was just all too much. he completely misunderstood taehyung, and he was about to lose his love. but then... is jungkook at fault too? he too, suffered, he fought for his life.

how the hell am i supposed to process this? this is so fucking hurts. maybe i’ll even pretend like i didn’t know all along that we were doomed from the start.

maybe it will hurt less?

a/n: namjin? maybe?

a/n: namjin? maybe?