Y/n: So it can bring back the dead?

M/n: looks like it but could it bring back a person that been dead for a long time I do not know.

Y/n: You said we needed to talk?

M/n: Yes you see I was not telling the full truth.

Y/n: The truth about what mother? Whatever the truth is I can take it.

But for some reason M/n was having a hard time telling her own son what he was and that's when two new people showed up.

(???): Come on Sister He has a right to know.

(???): Boy it is not your place to tell her what to do

Y/n get ready for a fight as he doesn't know who these two are so Y/n gets in a fighting stance and reaches for his axe just to feel it not there and his arm shield is also gone

Y/n get ready for a fight as he doesn't know who these two are so Y/n gets in a fighting stance and reaches for his axe just to feel it not there and his arm shield is also gone. M/n seeing her son get ready to fight she gets in the middle of them and stops it.

M/n: Y/n no! They are not your enemy, they are family!

Y/n still on guard but relax a little bit.

Y/n: What do you mean family and What is the truth here? Who are you two anyways?

Atreus: Well I'm your uncle and my name is Atreus nice to meet you.

Kratso: Kratos and I'm your Grandfather.

Y/n looks to his mother and she nods a yes and y/n turns back To Kratso and Atreus.

Y/n: Nice to meet you guys. Now Mom please tell me the full truth.

M/n: The Truth...The full truth is I am  a goddess son and I come from a different universe. I ended up on remnant after I got sent there by an enemy. So with no way back I chose to live as a woman. but the truth is... I was born a goddess and you were born a god.

Y/n:.... Oh.

M/n: That's it Oh?

Y/n: I mean it's a lot to take in

M/n: I know my little pup and I'm sorry you had to go through all that you did maybe if I just told you from the start and undid my spell you could have had a better life.