Chapter 30: Male (Y/n)!?

Dimension: Saturday Night Swapping

***

(Y/n) wondering around the place looking familiar yet feeling different. The place is still the same as her world but she knows this is not hers. She keeps wondering around until she doesn't look where was she going.

Someone bumped into her by an accident making her fall to the ground. "Oops, sorry, young woman." He apologize.

"No, no it's fine- ..." When (Y/n) looks at him she was shocked as she stood silent. She blinked her eyes that she found herself a swap gender of her.

(Sorry about the ugly sketch, I tried my best)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Sorry about the ugly sketch, I tried my best)

"Um... Young lady, are you alright?" He looks at me with a confusing on his face. I quickly shake my head to snapped out of my mind and grabs his hand as he help me up.

"Yes, I'm alright!" I replied. "Thanks for helping me." I smiled at him. He looks at me with a smile.

"Are we... Like twins or something?" He asked me. "Because our face are look a like." He put his hands inside his pockets.

"I don't know... Where am I anyway? Why this place is so... Familiar?" I changed the subject since I'm curious about this new dimensional. "Oh, and by the way, I'm (Y/F/N)."

"(Y/M/N), it's really nice to meet you." He shakes my hand. "You're in my world, where it is called Saturday Night Swapping."

"Saturday Night Swapping? Mine's called Friday Night Funkin'." I said looking completed surprise to his answer. "Can I meet everyone here?"

"Sure, let's go to my childhood friend's house, her name is Gf." He said as I was shocked from the inside. "And she has a boyfriend named Keith."

"Oh... Oh okay?" I am now curious. I wonder how does they looked like.

***

I was shocked that their style are different like they are swap. Of freaking course, this is Swap world after all. They greeted me wide open arms. I greeted time back and told my name.

"Wow, your name is almost the same as (Y/M/N) except his name is a male of course." Gf said smiled at me while crossing her arms.

"I agree." Keith smiled. "Anyway, where do you live?"

"Um... From other dimension called Friday Night Funkin'." I replied. We were having a lot of fun talking together until someone was behind me. I slowly turn around and shocked to see a pumpkin head.

"Boo!" I yelped when he scared me. He laughs. "I spooked you~."

... Pump? I asked myself staring at him while my eyes blinked. (Y/M/N) looked at me with his worry face.

Friday Night Funkin' With (Y/n) (Discontinued) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें