Chapter 7: Who's In The Alley?

Aqilah: So... I read the comments section, in chapter 1 where (Y/n) felt someone was watching her inside the dark alley. Some of you comments Garcello. Are you sure?

Let's see in

3

2

1

Bonus Week: Back Alley Blitz

Aqilah: Yes, it's Whitty not Garcello, I know him but I wanna trick you guys, sorry and this is after Keith battled him already after you've been gone for 3 years but I will make that Week G soon as for the smoker guy as a ghost.

***

(Y/n) was running away from her fans while figuring out where should she hide fast. The crazily Fangirls and fanboys were screamingly crazy until everyone watch the poor rock star girl was trying to get way from his fans.

Shoot I need to hide fast!! She thought as she was trying to get inside her apartment but a hand dragged her inside the alley with covering her mouth and pull her back while watching the fans passing by the alley.

The hand uncovered her mouth as she looked at the back to see a green turquoise hoodie then her looked up to see a bomb head making yelp in surprise.

"S... Sorry that I scare you..." He looked down looking away from me as he apologies.

"No! No! No! It's fine, thanks for saving my life from them!" She thanks him. "I'm (Y/n), what's yours... If you want to...!"

"Whitty..." She covered her mouth in shocked that she finally the meet the guy named Whitty, lot of the citizens or people, monsters saying about Whitty.

"You ARE Whitty!? The most famous and mysterious rock star in the world!!" (Y/n) whispered loudly so no can hear them. "Why are you hiding here? Is it because of Dad?"

"He's your father!? The demon!?" He asked quietly yet his guitar tone kinda a bit loud that someone would hear them but she couldn't blame him.

"Nah, he's Girlfriend's father, he told me to call himself as dad and I'm friend with the small blue hair boy with a cap. You know the couple?" She asked them with a question on her face.

"... Yes, a very long time ago your friends fought me in a rap battle. Unfortunately I don't want to but I've been forced myself to rap battle them. I had lost the first battle and they didn't want go away so I battle again but I lost again until I... Um... Blew up and battle him again and I won then they finally left me alone here." He explained.

"I see, sorry about them. Sometimes Keith really love to rap but now... He actually stop all of the sudden. I didn't him rap in weeks already and Girlfriend worry about him." She said.

"Something isn't right about him... I think he's tired all of the rap." Whitty said as he put his hand on his left him.

"I guess he doesn't want to waste his voice!" (Y/n) said as she checked the her phone. "Anyways, I've better go–" Before I turned around and leave Whitty stopped her.

"D-... Do you want to have a... Rap battle with me? You know Queen of Rock star vs the mysterious rock star..." He asked shly looking down.

"Sure! You can continue if you want to I don't mind!" She smiled as they began to sing.

***

"Dang... That's a very nice voice you have!" I said giving him a thumbs up. "Beautiful!"

"Thanks, I appreciate it." Whitty said smiling at me.

Keith told me if I met Whitty don't battle since he's the first fastest rap he ever met but since he asked me if I could rap with him, it's fine. I told Whitty that I have to go home but the look at his eyes he want me to stay here since he's lonely. I guess I'm a queen of rockstar while he's a mysterious one so I just stay in the night cuddle him before went to sleep for one night.

To be continued

Aqilah: I know Whitty is asexual so I won't force myself to do the love too fast. So here a little short story.