Chapter 17: (Y/n) Meet Senpai's Big Sister And Another Rockstar Girl

Week Monika: Just Monika

&

Week START: Sunday Valentine

***

I was being called by Senpai since it's been a few months I met him and he invited me to visit his big sister. I wonder who she is.

I was sitting on a bench waiting for him to show up. I was looking on the my phone while waiting for him until he finally arrived panting heavily.

I noticed he didn't wear his uniform that he used to. Now he was wearing the hoodie that my brother use to wear it. I gave it to Senpai before he left the apartment to his sister.

"You're finally here. I'm so sorry that I'm late." Senpai apologizing to me that I'm late.

"It's fine, it's only one minute late. There's nothing wrong about it." I said with a smile on my face.

"So are you ready to meet my sister?" He asked me if I'm ready as I nodded in replied. I hold his hand making him blushed. "L-Let's go!"

***

"Your sister is MONIKA!? NO WAY!!" I said surprisingly unexpected that his big sister is from Doki Doki Literature Club! "How she's your sister?! OMG!"

Monika chuckled. "Is really nice to meet you (Y/n)."

"I'm a fan of you to be honest." I rubbed my back hair nervously and embarrassed.

"You don't need to be shy, I also a fan of you too." She said smiling warmly at me. "I really love your songs, even when you play your guitar."

"Thanks! I appreciate it!" I smiled. "So, you wanna rap or teaching me how to play piano because I suck at it."

"Let's rap instead, I wanna sing a song for you." Monika said as I nodded. "Lil bro, turn the boom box on."

Senpai turn it out as we both starting to rap.

***

"That was so fun!" I said as I take a bit of the cookie as I swallowed. "Wow, I should know you're a great Baker too!"

"Natsuki taught me how." She said as she taking a sip of a tea.

We were having a break after three rounds– WAIT! I mean SIX rounds which included Senpai.

I was very happy that I met two idols which is Keith's big sister, Hatsune Miku and Senpai's big sister, Monika.

It was very fun including Monika taught me how to play piano and I taught her how to play the guitar.

Sadly that time went so fast. it's getting so dark and I must head back before it's too late.

I waved at them goodbye and someday I'll meet them again if I have free time. My next concert will be next week at night around 8 p.m that means I still have much time to make a collab with someone for my song.

***

The Next Week

Carol, Gf, Keith and I head to Carol's place after playing golf. I having trouble with that game. If you know why.