Chapter 11: The Void

Week Sky: @Bfswifeforever

&

Week: Prisoner Of The Void

Aqilah: This time you'll visit two rappers in one chapter. Since one rapper didn't make 1000+ words so I'll just put two this time. I hope you enjoy.

***

"Where... Are we? Why we're in an empty void here?" (Y/n) asked Keith and Gf who was sitting on the boom box.

"Sis... There's something that, you might be shock." Keith spoke making her confuse as Gf nodded in agreed.

"And this person... She's-" Before Gf could speak a little blue hair girl appear behind Keith and hugged him. "A crazy Fangirl of MY Keith."

"Keith! I knew you love me than her!" The blue hair girl said pointing at Gf making the girlfriend triggered and want to kill her using her demon form.

While the 12 years old girl glared at her until her eyes are on (Y/n) as she shocked to see her favorite idol. "Oh my god! You're (Y/n) the famous rock star in the world!!" She let go of Keith and quickly hugged her waist.

(Y/n) began to sweat looking at her with an awkward face. The little girl looked at her and let go. "I'm Sky!! I finally got to meet you! (Y/n)!!"

***

"Hi...? It's really nice to meet you... Too?" I said unsurely about this girl making her scream happily. Wow... She is very crazy than I thought...

"Let's sing together!!" She said while Keith quickly sat on the boom box with Gf with a pout on his face because of the hug.

I was about to speak but the music began to fade in as she began to sing. I have no choice but to sing as well. After the classic anime song, Sky was very happy about I sang with her.

"Let's sing again-!" I quickly cut her off.

"Sky, that's enough! This is getting out of hand here!" I said but she ignored me and began to sing again and it the same song but I broke her once I had enough.

Her face was worry and sad. "Huh? What do you mean stop?" She asked me with a sad tone making Gf got so annoying.

"I don't to sing with you. You're... Kinda a bit weird..." I whispered the last sentence. "And a very childish one."

I sighed and was about to leave her and told my friend but the music starting to faded in and this time it was different.

I saw her face was upset and I can tell she's... Angry from the inside. I have no choice but to sing again with her but the more I sing something that I want her to stop the more she got so annoying until the song began to fast as I try to catch her up.

Keith and Gf were covering their ears from her screaming as the song end with an Argh from her.

"You know what... I think I'll keep you and MY boyfriend instead! You'll be with me FOREVER!!" She screamed as she turn into a demon.

Oh dear, another demon appear than Sarvente...

Gf was hanging around the wooden board with a NAILS ON HER PALMS!? Oh my god! This is getting crazy!!

"I'll manifest her away... Just only You... Me... And Keith..." Sky growled as I heard a cussed from Gf.

"Oh s*** here we go again..."

Sky began to sing while I using my guitar instead because my voice need a rest. After a long song, Sky went back to normal with tears on her face.