𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟾: 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚟𝚜 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚘

Start from the beginning

Kisame laid flat on the roof of the Raikage building as Naruto stood over him.

"This is the end, Kisame. Tell everyone on the other side, I send my regards." Naruto said before activating his rinnegan which caused Kisame to start floating in the sky as Naruto kept his hand held out.

And in a mere second, Naruto slammed Kisame down into the ground face first to the point the man was beyond recognition.

Naruto stood there a bit puzzled, and dissatisfied. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at Kisame's lifeless body.

"Something doesn't feel right.." He mumbled.

He began looking around but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. "I was expecting a fight, but this was disappointing, Kisame."

As if on cue, Naruto then felt a heavy kick to his back. The boy yelped in pain as he crashed against the floor.

"Quite impressive!" Kisame called out.

Naruto then saw out the corner of his eye, his enemy standing over him, with Samehada completely exposed.

Naruto then put the pieces together. He looked back at Kisame's dead body, to see the skin slowly melting. The skin went from blue, to white.

"Tch.. figures." Naruto muttered.

Kisame then jumped down from the Raikage building and landed on the ocean. That same annoying smirk on his face once more.

"To think that Samehada would enjoy such chakra that much. He's already fully satisfied."

Naruto stood on his two feet, as he jumped to ground level. His feet not touching the ocean just yet.

"You're that much of a coward that you'd rather stand around doing nothing while I fight off a clone?"

"I can't underestimate you. Seeing how you've handled yourself pretty well against the other members of the Akatsuki." Kisame told him.

I know exactly why Kisame is on water level. But if this is the risk I have to take in order to beat him so I can move forward.. then so be it.

Naruto jumped down and onto the water as he stared into Kisame's eyes.

"No more bullshit." He told him.

"Why of course.."

Kisame did hand signs and then water began to form where he and Naruto were at. With the way the water globe looked, it could overpower the Leaf village in it's current state.

Naruto began to float and held his breath. He knew he couldn't be able to fight like this for long.

"Now.. the real fight has begun!" Kisame called out.

Naruto looked to see that the man had looked completely different than before. He looked like an actual shark this time. It was a disturbing, yet very intimidating look that any shinobi would fear.

He's fused with Samehada that quickly?? Damn it.

Naruto made a shadow clone. Noticing that the clone had not vanished yet, so luckily the jutsu wasn't effective that much.. but it sure gives Kisame the upper hand no matter how you look at it.