chapter 5

Shota pushed her into her bed with his body pinning her down .

"Lay down and go to sleep ren... your drunk.. we'll talk about this tomorrow after my classes okay? " He looked down at her like she was a wounded animal and it boiled her blood.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes pushing him off of her and shifting to lay on her side facing away from him .

"Dont you pout... your drunk and I'm not going to do something to you that you or I might regret. So... let me get you some water and then I'll go to my room .. " he rolled her back to look into her eyes.

"Go to your room...? Shota..stay.." she gripped his sleeve slightly . "I dont want to be alone ..." she sighed curling into his body sadly, her ears held flat to her head as she hid her face in his chest. Her anger failing .

Even after his acceptance of her past...she still wanted to break and she couldn't be alone like this..

"O-okay ren.. I'll stay.. I.. let me grab my papers and I'll grade them in here with you... " he assured her kissing the top of her head. She nodded moving off of him . "Hey... would you like to sit in on my class and see meet the students you'll be working with?"He asked getting up and heading towards the door.

"Do you really want me to meet them before I start my role here? What am I even doing for the school again?" She sat up as he got to her bedroom door.

"Well... nezu looked through your records.. you have a degree in psychology your doing nothing with you can fill in the open role of counselor. " his lip twitched slightly fighting a sad smile . " you'd also assist in training he thinks your experience can help our next generation.." he turned back and left the room hurried to get back.

She sat there thinking about what it'd be like working with children and trying to give them advice , she can hardly fix herself let alone help children work on their own problems.

Aziawa reentered the room with a stack of papers and his grading pen tucked behind his ear .

"Ren.."

She looked up but didn't say anything .

"Get to know the kids ... if you don't think it'd be a good fit there are plenty of spots to fill.." he smiled sweetly coming to settle in the he'd next to her.

"Okay.." she sighed nuzzling to his side while he looked over and graded papers sge drifted off to sleep to the sound of his even breathing and the ruffling of papers .

💠🔹️💠🔹️💠🔹️💠

Ren laid in a dark room her breathing heavy. She was cold and naked, a warm hand pinned her arms in place, another held her throat tightly .

"Your such a whore. Your mine, my little fox and you'll never be anything more" his cold low voice echoed in the dark. Tears were rolling Down her cheeks .

"You did good sending that message for Me , so good I might just keep you" he chuckled removing his hand from her throat bringing it up to cup her face "but this time I'll make sure anyone that sees you knows your mine " he growled as the hand on her face heated , she screamed as it started to burn, struggling violently as he laughed maniacally above her .

💠🔹️💠🔹️💠🔹️💠

Ren jumped up gasping for air her hands clutching for her face as she took in her surroundings, he wasn't there..dabi didn't have her. Her teary eyes met shotas as he sat on her side of the bed holding her shoulders gently . He must have been the one to wake her up, the thought of how much longer it would have gone on sent a shiver Down her spine.