chapter 3🔞🗡

Shota smiled as they walked out of his apartment he took her hand once they hit the street keeping her close to his side .

"Umm.. are you feeling better this morning or are you still ..?" He asked softly as he glanced down at her.

"I'm under control now... I would have been fine if you could keep your hands off me " she laughed blushing wildly
He pulled his hand away and sighed.

"Oh..im sorry if it bothers you"

"N-no I love the contact !" She grabbed his arm pulling herself into his side once more "it just sets off my more feral tendencies " she whispered in his ear bouncing on her toes to get close enough.
His face heated glancing down at her.

They made it to the diner and sat down at a table .
He smiled watching her ears move wildly with all the chatter inside the diner.

"Is it too loud? " He asked softly .
She shook her head and picked up her coffee.

"Its fine really I'm used to it. There's just alot going on " she smiled at him.
He nodded staring at her ears lost in thoughts about how they work, if they were sensitive, what they feel like .

"Shota." She said sternly after several minutes of him staring .

"Dear God shota , why are you stareing ,do you want to touch them ?" She said loudly causing nearby tables and waitresses to turn and look in shock .

"R-ren keep your voice down!" He hissed flinching slightly .

"Its not polite to stare , especially at a girls ears" she dipped her head forward grinning at him . He shook his head his face still pink with embarrassment.

"I...I would though.." he muttered meeting her eyes .

"What?" She blushed

"I want to touch them.. " he said lowly in almost a growl.

Her ears tucked down to her head as she thought.

"I.. I dont really like ..um.. I dont just let people touch them... its not always the most comfortable feeling sho~"

"Oh.. thats okay.. it doesn't hurt does it?... mic used to be obsessed with them.. it didn't hurt when he'd poke them did it?"

"Oh-um no . Surprisingly he's super soft with them. He barely grazes the fur so it's just enough to make them twitch " she laughed .

"What about your tail?" He raised a brow . Why did mic touching her now bug the shit out of him, the way her face flushed talked about him being gentle with her made his fist clinch

"Oh that's really not sensitive. Now I'm not really a fan of when kids just randomly cling to it but it mostly startles me more then anything." She laughed as the waitress came back with there food and refilled the coffees .

They quitely ate as Ren studied him , his brows were slightly furrowed and his grip on the fork was tight.

He looked up seeing she was staring .

"What?" He grumbled picking up his coffee.

"Your mad... no... your irritated. Why?"

"I'm not mad." He said bluntly .

"Thats cause your irritated " she said pointedly.

"I'm not" he gritted his teeth.

"I can hear your heartbeat sho~ cut the shit and talk to me " she chuckled leaning back in the seat crossing her arms .
His heart fluttered slightly when their eyes met .
She smiles slightly .