Training can be fun

⚠️You are the brother of sakura (I know some people don't like her, hell i don't. But i only said this because for it to make the most sense of how sadara is so damn strong)⚠️

3rd pov
M/n, Sasuke, and Sadara are outside. M/n is training sadara on her physical strength, attacks, and dodges. Sasuke is on the side-lines supervising, "You need to dodge but i won't tell you when i'm coming..." Says m/n and he is just walking slowly around his daughter and then at the speed of light he moves towards her and gets ready for a punch and he throws it but she dodges by a hair. "You have to be faster. More aware." He continues to come after he throwing attack after attack, sadara is becoming more and more aware and is dodging faster. "Good sweetheart! Now attack me back and try dodging at the same time!" M/n charges at her but switches his movements and throws a kick at her but she dodged and throws a kick at him but he also dodges. M/n then jumps backing up and then punches the ground creating a ripple of smashing rock and sadara jumps but m/n follows her and goes to punch her but she punches back too. There punches have equal force, strength, and durability not breaking each other and then there an explosion like light.

(Kinda like this)

"Well did i do good dad?" Sadara says smiling and m/n nods but sadara loses her balance but sasuke catches her. "I hope to be stronger than dad one day mama!" Sasuke smiles and kisses her forehead, "Training is over for today peanut (Yes i did that😌) so go hangout with your friends." Says Sasuke and sadara perks up and runs into the house and through the front door. M/n chuckles and looks at his wife (I don't know i like that title for sasuke🤔) and grabs his waist bringing him closer holding his waist holding his hand. Sasuke blushes but keeps contact with M/n "She's improving very quickly! I'm hoping she surpasses me in physical strength so she can help me whoop your ass!" Sasuke snorts at his husbands childish behavior and kisses his cheek, "Well when your finally done it will be my turn to train her and help her improve more on her sharingan." Says sasuke and m/n nods and grips sasukes waist causing him to squeak and hide his face in m/n's chest out of embarrassment. M/n laughs at his wife "It is so easy to tease you!" "S-Shut up! I hate you! Your sleeping on the couch!" Says sasuke walking away blushing and m/n continues to laugh "Oh come on you don't mean that!" "......" "Heh..right?" "....." "Honey?" "My love?" "Sasuke?!" The door closes and locks and m/n runs up to it "Babe i'm sorry! Pleaseeeee!!!" 4 Hours later..... The door opens and sasuke kicks his husband awake "Huh?!" says m/n jolting awak with grass on his face his hair flat on one side and drool coming from his mouth. "Dinner is ready and i forgive you. Now go clean up you smell like outside." M/n runs in the house and cleans up and comes out and changes his clothes and walks in and kisses his daughters forehead. He eats with his family while sadara explains on what she needs to work on and m/n tells her what she could do to help improve. They finish and puts there dishes in the sink and sadara goes in her room and sasuke cleans the dishes and m/n goes behind him and wrapping his arms around his waist resting his head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry about leaving you out there for 4 hours 53 minutes and 35 seconds. I shouldn't have done that just because i'm embarrassed, i still really do love you m/n and i hope me doing that didn't make you think i didn't or effect how you feel about me. M/n turns sasuke around and grabs his face caressing it "Nothing could ever make me stop loving you babe! Plus i shouldn't have teased you like that and i'm sorry. I know you love me and i will always love you!" Sasuke blushes and kisses m/n and m/n wraps his arms around sasukes waist when sasuke wraps his arms around m/n's neck and they continue to kiss for 5 minutes and m/n grabs sasukes ass and sasuke moans but they break the kiss before things get too heated. The kiss one more time before hugging each other, they finish the dishes and shower before going to bed and falling asleep in eachothers arms peacefully.