"Future things will be known in the future. It's not worth talking about if there'll be no action, so please don't flatter (2) him too much." Lin Songtai's words still held some reservations between the lines.

"Mr. Lin, can I borrow you to talk for a moment?" The manager of the fragrance market asked Lin Songtai, squeezing through the crowd with difficulty.

"Wait for me in the tea house opposite here," Lin Songtai directed his students. He then went off to the side with the manager.

Bradley passed by Meng Yang and said with a smile, "Congratulations. It was a complete victory this time."

"Thank you," Meng Yang replied calmly.

"You..." Bradley wanted to ask Meng Yang why he was so cold to him, but on second thought, he figured Meng Yang might just have that kind of character. He smiled and said, "I hope we can become friends the next time we meet. Until then."

Meng Yang held this kind of attitude towards all unfamiliar people, even if the other side was an internationally famous perfumer, held the title of perfume idol, and was a master figure loved by countless fans. In Meng Yang's heart, he wasn't familiar with him and wouldn't rush to make friends just because of Bradley's status.

Meng Yang and the others went to the tea house across the street while more and more people were still talking about how amazing Meng Yang was. This time, he really gave Lin Songtai a lot of face. In one day, he had made a name for himself in the fragrance market. In the future, people would be willing to pay him high prices just to identify the quality of various ingredients. This was just the beginning.

The people of the spice market management association were going to entertain some rich businessmen and incense masters that night. They hoped that Lin Songtai would bring Meng Yang to the party tonight as he had taken the limelight today, as many rich businessmen wanted to meet him.

Lin Songtai wanted to give some face to the management of the fragrance market, so he not only took Meng Yang, but also his other students.

Meng Yang returned to the inn with the others to wash up and change clothes before setting out for the party. Yu Junchen and his fellow students were taking their luggage to go on a sightseeing bus tour outside the city and then were then going to return to Anluo.

As Yu Junchen was about to get on the tour bus, he saw Meng Yang come out dressed in formal clothes. He treated Yu Junchen and the others as if they were invisible, not even giving them a glance as he walked past them.

Meng Yang had sent a message to Luo Xiu and learned that he would also be at the party. He wasn't very interested in the party, but he looked forward to going home with Luo Xiu afterwards.

Entering the banquet hall, they were taken by Lin Songtai to greet the people of the Fragrance Market Administration Bureau. After getting familiar with these people, it'd be more convenient to come to the market without taking his reputable name card.

Many rich businessmen came to talk with them and expressed their intentions to invest in Meng Yang. Once Lin Songtai informed them of Meng Yang's identity, they immediately stopped talking about investment. They hadn't known Meng Yang's identity before and eagerly talked about investing in him, so they felt a bit embarrassed.

Meng Yang managed to escape the crowd and looked for Luo Xiu. He saw him standing not too far away while talking to Bradley.

Bradley turned his head slightly and saw Meng Yang walking towards them. He thought Meng Yang wanted to talk to him, so he kept his eyes on Meng Yang.

When Meng Yang reached them, he grasped Luo Xiu's hand (3). He nodded to Bradley and then turned to Luo Xiu to ask, "When did you arrive?"

"Only about three minutes ago," Luo Xiu looked at Meng Yang and replied.

"When can we leave? I'm a little tired," Meng Yang asked.

Luo Xiu looked at the time and said, "I'll go say hello to my friends, and we can leave in ten minutes."

"Okay." Meng Yang nodded.

Bradley watched in shock as the two of them talked for a moment before he came back to himself and asked, "President Luo, this is?"

"This is my lover Meng Yang. We just got married," Luo Xiu replied.

"Marry...married already?" Bradley looked at Meng Yang and felt an indescribable sense of loss.

"Then I'll go and talk to the teachers and my senior brothers and sisters," Meng Yang said to Luo Xiu.

Luo Xiu nodded.

Meng Yang nodded to Bradley again and turned to walk away.

Bradley's eyes followed Meng Yang the whole time. Though he didn't realize it, the sense of loss in his heart was fully expressed on his face.

Luo Xiu saw his expression and turned to follow his gaze only to see Meng Yang's back. He immediately understood what was happening and was a little unhappy in his heart.

"Mr. Bradley, I'm going to say hello to my friends. We'll talk again next time," Luo Xiu said, hiding his displeasure.

"Okay," Bradley hid the emotions on his face, but he still didn't feel very good. In reality, he didn't like Meng Yang yet, but he felt it wasn't easy for him to meet someone interesting. He hadn't taken action and confirmed his feelings yet, but he had already lost the opportunity, leaving him feeling very frustrated.

During such parties, Luo Xiu usually would only come to show his face. After ten minutes, Luo Xiu found Meng Yang so they could leave.

Luo Xiu saw that Bradley was still looking at Meng Yang and raised his arm to hold Meng Yang as they left.

"What's the matter?" Meng Yang felt that something was wrong with him.

"Nothing, aren't you sleepy? Sleep in the car." Luo Xiu bowed his head to whisper in Meng Yang's ear, and then kissed his face.

Though Meng Yang didn't understand why he had lowered his head to tell him this, he nodded.

In Bradley's eyes, Luo Xiu hugged Meng Yang and from time to time would lower his head to kiss him on the cheek. They left together intimately.

Once they got in the car, Meng Yang yawned and lay on his side in Luo Xiu's arms, and let him cuddle him to sleep.

Meng Yang soon fell asleep, while Luo Xiu watched his sleeping face in a complex mood.

He was very clear in his heart that people would be attracted to Meng Yang and would like him as this was a normal thing. In the future, there would only be more people. After all, he was not only talented and beautiful, but also very young. His whole body exuded an attractive and youthful aura.

Bradley was ten years younger than him and more suitable for Meng Yang. He was also very excellent in all aspects.

As soon as he thought about Bradley liking Meng Yang though, he became very angry. Even he didn't know whether he was angry at Bradley or at the fact that he himself couldn't be ten years younger, or perhaps even both.

Luo Xiu kissed Meng Yang's forehead. He didn't want to give him to anyone. Even if a more suitable person appeared, he didn't want to let go. Only by keeping Meng Yang at his side could he be at ease.