While looking at each other, Luo Xiu could see the love in Meng Yang's eyes. Meng Yang also saw that Luo Xiu wasn't without feelings, he was just restraining himself.

Leaning over again, Meng Yang blew in Luo Xiu's ear and asked, "Do you really hope that after three years, I'll go to other people to learn this kind of thing? That I'll give birth to someone else's child?"

Luo Xiu closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Meng Yang's words hit him right in his heart. God knows how much willpower he used to keep himself calm.

Seeing him like this, Meng Yang's heart was even more unwilling. He clearly didn't do anything in his last life but was still able to get Luo Xiu's love. In this life, he eagerly threw himself into Luo Xiu's arms and even his words were straightforward. He didn't believe that Luo Xiu was unmoved. Was he really not charming? This thought threw his heart into disorder.

Meng Yang tore off Luo Xiu's robe and began to touch him with his hands.

With that move, Luo Xiu's last thread of sanity broke. He turned over, pressed Meng Yang under him, and kissed him hard.

Meng Yang put his arms around his neck but didn't know how to respond, so he let Luo Xiu take charge.

Every time Meng Yang got drunk he would think that he was a fish, but he was unaware of the fact and had no memory of it after waking up. When he was kissed dizzy by Luo Xiu, he fell into the illusion of becoming a fish again. The feeling was very distinct, so when he woke up his memory would definitely be clear.

A beautiful white fish was swimming freely in the warm ocean water, enjoying himself, when a sea monster much bigger than him suddenly appeared. He had to hide in a cave, but the sea monster tried to enter the cave and eat him, making him very scared.

The sea monster bit the white fish. The little white fish struggled because of the pain, crying and begging for mercy, but the sea monster bit down hard and made him unable to break free.

The little white fish thought that the sea monster was going to eat him, and he was afraid of the pain. But slowly, he found that although it hurt, it also felt a bit good, so he no longer struggled.

Meng Yang thought that he was going to officially become husband and wife with Luo Xiu that night, but after all the early work he had to do was done, Luo Xiu couldn't bear to do the last step.

Luo Xiu stroked Meng Yang's face; he looked so small. His whole person was like a fresh and delicious peach. Water would come out with a pinch, sweet and delicious. Because he was so tender (1) though, he couldn't get a good taste. But even though he had only gotten a fleeting taste, it had given him a rich aftertaste, and he had really fallen in love with this flavor.

Luo Xiu's biggest worry now was that Meng Yang was still too young, and would likely regret it in the future one day.

Luo Sheng and Yu Junchen didn't sleep all night long. Yu Junchen kept apologizing to Luo Sheng because he had made a mistake. He only vaguely saw the figure, and thought that the man who had entered Meng Yang's room was the one who had invited Meng Yang to dinner that day. Because of his misidentification, Luo Sheng had to apologize to Meng Yang and kneel down to offer Meng Yang tea, as well as acknowledge Meng Yang as Little Dad.

Luo Sheng was completely sleepless from anger. Of course, he wasn't angry at Yu Junchen, but at Meng Yang and was thinking about how to get revenge.

After daybreak, Luo Sheng went to the bathroom to wash up. He didn't want to stay there any longer and planned to leave immediately. As soon as he came out of the bathroom, he received a call from his grandfather.