After a little hesitation, Yu Junchen hurried back to his and Luo Sheng's room.

Luo Sheng, who was taking a bath, heard a rapid knock on the door and immediately opened the bathroom door. He looked at Yu Junchen and asked, "What's the matter?"

"I just, I saw..." Yu Junchen looked like he wanted to talk, but paused. With an obviously strange look on his face, he said, "I was going to talk to Meng Yang just now, but I saw that man who wanted to invite him to dinner today. He went into his room, and after the man went in, Meng Yang closed the room door."

Luo Sheng looked at Yu Junchen in confusion, not understanding why this matter was making him so flustered. He also heard a bit of their conversation from today, and it seemed like the man had something to ask Meng Yang.

Yu Junchen saw Luo Sheng's puzzled appearance and said, "It's so late, and everyone must have already washed up and are preparing to go to bed. Meng Yang, no matter the circumstances, is a married man. During this time, he let other men into his room. If people knew about this, ugly rumors would definitely spread..."

Luo Sheng was stupefied for a moment. His mind raced, and he quickly said, "Go and call all the others out. It's our chance to get back at Meng Yang for letting people see us last time."

"You, do you really want to do this? Forget it, tomorrow I'll just remind Meng Yang to pay more attention in the future." Yu Junchen persuaded him.

"When he had so many people come watch us before, he didn't think about our face at all! We can't miss this opportunity!"

"But they didn't necessarily do anything, maybe they're just talking in the room. The man seemed to want to buy materials from Meng Yang."

"It doesn't matter if they don't do anything, as long as others think they did," Luo Sheng said. "Forget it, you can't do such things. Don't dirty your hands because of him. I can do it by myself."

Luo Sheng picked up his mobile phone and made two calls, and then got dressed and waited.

More than ten minutes later, the person that Luo Sheng called arrived. Luo Sheng had called over Yu Junchen's senior brothers and even Meng Yang's senior brothers. Everyone then gathered around Meng Yang's room without knowing why and watched as Luo Sheng knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Meng Yang called out.

Luo Sheng didn't answer and simply continued knocking.

Meng Yang walked to the door with some confusion and slightly opened the door. Seeing so many people standing outside, he was quite shocked.

Luo Sheng wanted to push the door open, but Meng Yang held the door firmly and coldly looked at him and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Don't you know what I'm doing?" Luo Sheng sneered and pushed the door harder. "Open the door!"

"This is my room, should I open it when you say so?" Meng Yang understood what he was here to do. He shot a look at the bodyguards who'd appeared behind the crowd, and signaled them not to do anything for now.

"Hey! I swear, what's wrong with you? Calling us all to stand out here, what do you want to do?!" Wu Feng and the others were all sleepy, and had been woken up suddenly without understanding the situation. Luo Sheng had asked them to stand in the hallway and began to knock on Meng Yang's door, so they'd thought something was wrong with Meng Yang.

"Yeah, what are you trying to do!?"

"If you want to make trouble and bully Meng Yang, a lot of us are here and we aren't afraid of you!"