After eating, they went back to the inn. Compared to the hotels outside the city, the inns in the city weren't very big. Meng Yang's inn was the best and largest one in the city.

"What a coincidence, are you staying here too?" Bradley asked, looking kindly at Meng Yang.

"Excuse me, are you Mr. Bradley?" Wu Feng asked him.

"Yes." Bradley looked at Wu Feng and nodded, and then looked back at Meng Yang and asked, "Can I chat with you alone?"

"No, just tell me which materials you want." Meng Yang had seen that this man was waiting for them specifically, and the reason why he'd wait specifically for them was because he'd likely bought the ingredient Bradley wanted.

Bradley smiled and thought that No. 28 was really smart. He liked to deal with smart people. "I want the jasper honey branch and the jade jasmine balls."

"No." Meng Yang didn't consider it and immediately refused. "I'm going to use these two materials right away and can't give them to you."

"I'll pay five times the original price," Bradley said.

"Do you think I'm short of money?" Meng Yang asked.

"..." Bradley thought about it and said, "How about I trade with you other spices of equal value? I'll owe you a favor for this time."

"I'm sorry, it's not that I don't want to sell the materials to you, it's just that the two materials you want are indispensable to me. It's impossible for me to give them to you. Although these two kinds of materials are rare, they aren't as rare as some of the others I bought. Maybe some of the other shops still have them. If you really need these two materials, you'd better hurry and ask around," Meng Yang said before going straight inside. These two materials were two essential herbs with medicinal properties for Luo Xiu's headache treatment. As such, it was impossible to sell them to Bradley.

"Meng Yang..." Wu Feng glanced at Bradley before quickly following Meng Yang.

Bradley turned to look at Meng Yang's back and sighed in his heart. Although he liked to deal with smart people, he didn't like to deal with stubborn people.

"Boss (3), does that young man want to deliberately raise the price? Or maybe he wants you to agree to bigger demands," Bradley's assistant said. "I heard that there's an old saying in this country, in order to capture something, one must first let it loose." (4)

"He really didn't want to give it to me." Bradley watched Meng Yang's back and smiled. "He's quite interesting though."

Wu Feng wanted to convince Meng Yang, after all, it would be a good thing for Bradley to owe him a favor. Judging from Meng Yang's expression though, it was impossible to sway him, so he didn't continue talking.

Everyone went back to their own rooms. The others shared rooms with two or three people, but Meng Yang occupied the largest room alone. He slept lightly and still wasn't used to sleeping in the same room as others.

Yu Junchen had a room with Luo Sheng. When Luo Sheng entered the bathroom to wash up, Yu Junchen stayed sitting on the sofa for a while before he got up and left the room.

Yu Junchen originally wanted to go to Meng Yang's room and talk to him, but as soon as he came around the corner, he was shocked and immediately backed away. He saw a tall man's back and watched as he entered Meng Yang's room.

Thinking that the figure looked very familiar, Yu Junchen looked at the height and body shape. It was very similar to that of Bradley that he'd met during the day. He quietly poked his head out and found that Meng Yang's door had been closed.